Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Reds radio network affiliates in Louisville area?

part of BBN

Reds radio network affiliates in Louisville area?

Can anyone tell me the current stations in or around Louisville area carrying the reds this year ? Last year, AM 1080 did but not this year. There is a new FM sports sation 101.5 vine grove that has advertised but havent broadcast any games yet so they must be going to do the weekend only stuff.
    Where I live...WLW doesnt come in very well during the day and doing alot of outside work, I usually listen to the reds on the Louisville affiliate but havent found one yet this year.
    Help welcomed !!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: radio update ??

I thought someone said AM 1450 would be covering games this year...

part of BBN

Re: radio update ??

Quote Originally Posted by baron23 View Post
    I thought someone said AM 1450 would be covering games this year...
    Thanks..I'll check it out !

Re: Reds radio network affiliates in Louisville area?

cards radio 790 had it on today.. listened to the first inning on my way into work

part of BBN

Quote Originally Posted by timmy9985 View Post
    cards radio 790 had it on today.. listened to the first inning on my way into work
    I listened today and it wasnt on. So far all I can pick up is still WLW. 101.5 FM in Etown/Vine grove had said this weekend would kick off their Reds coverage but still nothing there either.

According to this link (http://texas.rangers.mlb.com/cin/sch...affiliates.jsp), 101.7 WKRD is the Louisville affiliate.

I got it on 1450 yesterday, but earlier this week they were playing that ******* Colin Cowherd instead.

Turn Off Ads?