And to join in the club discussion, I have a couple of questions. Before I ask my questions I will just say that I recently bought a 19 degree hybrid and absolutely love it. I've always struggled with my 3 and 4 irons but the hybrid is so dang easy to it.

OK, two questions, first my driver. I bought a used Taylor Made 320 Ti 9.5 degree back when I was in high school, over 10 years ago. Obviously technology has changed a lot, but I am still using this driver. I really don't know where to start when it comes to looking for new ones. I think I probably should have a stiff shaft, but not positive. I also read that a 10 or 10.5 degree would be more appropriate for my skill set. Any advice on what to look for? Any specific drivers you recommend?

Second, my irons are almost as old, I'm using Calloway X-16's that I bought 9 or 10 years ago. I've always liked them fine, but the other day at Golfsmith I picked up a Nike blade and hit a few balls, and wow, I have never hit a ball in my life that felt as good as it did coming off that club. I probably am not ready for blades because I still mis-hit my fair share of balls, but are there irons in between game improvement irons like the X-16's and blade irons? Would they really be something that could help my game and be worth the investment. Any advice at all? Thanks guys!