Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: You stay classy Philly fans

You stay classy Philly fans

Cops: Man Purposely Vomited On Girl At Phils Game

Police arrested a Cherry Hill man after he was accused of intentionally vomiting on a young girl at the Phillies game Wednesday evening.

The young girl's father, trying to give his daughters an unforgettable night at the ballpark, ended up getting a memory he wishes he could forget.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: You stay classy Philly fans

Philly is easily the worst city I've ever visited in my life. Citizen's Bank Park is pretty much the worst ballpark I've ever visited too in terms of how fans treat other fans. What makes it worse is ballpark security shrugs their shoulders (and sometimes just laugh it off).
    Barry Larkin - HOF, 2012

Put an end to the Lost Decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone792 View Post
    Philly is easily the worst city I've ever visited in my life. Citizen's Bank Park is pretty much the worst ballpark I've ever visited too in terms of how fans treat other fans. What makes it worse is ballpark security shrugs their shoulders (and sometimes just laugh it off).
    True, I've been to concerts at many venues all over america, only in Philly was I scared of the security... but I've never been to Hartford.

I would guess that alcohol was involved.

Unless they sell ipecac with the foam fingers.

In any event, rude.
    "Bring on Rod Stupid!"

I hope they got video.
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

When I was young my siblings and I got beer thrown on us by a fan at a Reds game. My dad almost got arrested and he hates big crowds ever since.

Irrational maybe.
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

The perp

http://media.nbcphiladelphia.com/ima...w+Clemmens.jpg

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Dean Wormer

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
    When I was young my siblings and I got beer thrown on us by a fan at a Reds game. My dad almost got arrested and he hates big crowds ever since.

Irrational maybe.
    Seems out of character for Cincinnati, the place where someone gave us 5 bucks when they spilled beer on us (in the days when 5 bucks was a lot of money) and my sister was reprimanded at a Bengals game when she said the Bengals suck (she was reprimanded for her foul language, not necessarily her statement on the quality of the Bengals' play).
    Burn down the disco. Hang the blessed DJ. Because the music that he constantly plays, it says nothing to me about my life.

The Future is Now Ghosts of 1990's Avatar

Just one more reason to dislike the Phillies IMO
    2009 Attendance Record: 3-5 2010 Attendance Record: 2-9
    2011 Attendance Record: 3-4 2012 Attendance Record: 3-4
    2013 Attendance Record: 5-2 2014 Attendance Record: 3-1

We're only getting one side of the story. Obviously, if what is alleged is true, it's pretty classless. Still, I believe in innocent until proven guilty.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus the Pimp View Post
    We're only getting one side of the story. Obviously, if what is alleged is true, it's pretty classless. Still, I believe in innocent until proven guilty.
    He puked on a little girl.

how many sides do you need?
    Suck it up cupcake.

Quote Originally Posted by Yachtzee View Post
    Seems out of character for Cincinnati, the place where someone gave us 5 bucks when they spilled beer on us (in the days when 5 bucks was a lot of money) and my sister was reprimanded at a Bengals game when she said the Bengals suck (she was reprimanded for her foul language, not necessarily her statement on the quality of the Bengals' play).
    I was cussed out and had a beer tossed towards me at a Bengals game because I wouldn't do the wave. Alcohol makes people do things they wouldn't normally even consider. Once those inhibitions are gone it is game on, regardless of the city.

Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post

I guess I need to know if she provoked it... (j/k)

Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post

There's a big difference between someone being drunk and puking and doing it on purpose.

At best the guy was drunk and making a fool of himself. But that doesn't mean he intentionally puked on some girl. Forgive me for not joining in on the witch hunt without a little more evidence.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus the Pimp View Post
    There's a big difference between someone being drunk and puking and doing it on purpose.

At best the guy was drunk and making a fool of himself. But that doesn't mean he intentionally puked on some girl. Forgive me for not joining in on the witch hunt without a little more evidence.
    How about the eyewitnesses that saw him sticking his fingers down his throat?
    Suck it up cupcake.

Turn Off Ads?