Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Redszone NBA Playoff Thread, now with more accuracy!

The Official Redszone NBA Playoff Thread, now with more accuracy!

...and it wasn't an upset.

The Blazers, with or without Brandon Roy, are a better team than the Phoenix Suns. Phoenix can't play any defense without fouling. As long as the Blazers stay calm and consistent and take the ball inside most of the game, they will outshoot their opponents at the foul-line and win most of their games just like they did tonight against the Suns.

Portland didn't even play that great. They just played calm and consistent.

Phoenix "might get lucky" and win 2 games, but they'll still lose the series.

Blazers in Six games. Then the Blazers will dispatch the winner of the Mavs/Spurs series before taking on LA in the Western Conference Finals.

The Blazers will then eliminate the Lakers with the help of Brandon Roy and get ready to face the Cavs.

Then, it's anybody's series at that point.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Your NBA Playoffs.....Blazers Win!!! Blazers Win!!!

Interesting.

May want to tap the brakes on printing those Western Conference Champs banners.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    May want to tap the brakes on printing those Western Conference Champs banners.
    You can print them.

There was expected to be a couple of games where the Blazer bigs would get into foul trouble allowing the Suns to "get lucky" and win a couple in the series.

With Batum getting his 2nd foul four minutes into the game and LaMarcus being in foul trouble the entire game, Phoenix was able to "steal" one in the series. It will probably happen one more time before the Blazers dispatch them in six games.

No worries.

LOL, they luckily won by 29. I"m beginning to think that you're a Suns trying a little reverse Jinx on the Blazers.
    Last edited by Razor Shines; 04-21-2010 at 01:09 AM.

LOL, they luckily won by 29. I"m beginning to think that you're a Suns trying a little reverse Jinx on the Blazers.
    After the Blazers actually do dispatch the Suns in six, you'll see that I was right, and that it wasn't just optimism.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    After the Blazers actually do dispatch the Suns in six, you'll see that I was right, and that it wasn't just optimism.
    So the Blazers squeak out game one and the Suns win game two by 29 and you see that as the Suns stealing one?

So the Blazers squeak out game one and the Suns win game two by 29 and you see that as the Suns stealing one?
    Yes.

The Blazers didn't even play that well in game 1 and they won easily. They didn't "squeak out" the game as you say.

The Suns win because the Blazers' bigs got in foul trouble.

The proof is all I need because when the Blazers win in six, I will say it loudly, "I told you so".

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    Yes.

The Blazers didn't even play that well in game 1 and they won easily. They didn't "squeak out" the game as you say.

The Suns win because the Blazers' bigs got in foul trouble.

The proof is all I need because when the Blazers win in six, I will say it loudly, "I told you so".
    Foul trouble? Jared Bayless is now considered a big? He's the only player on the Blazers with more than 3 fouls tonight. Aldridge had 3 and Camby had 2. Now I really don't believe that you're being sincere and I feel rather foolish.

Foul trouble? Jared Bayless is now considered a big? He's the only player on the Blazers with more than 3 fouls tonight. Aldridge had 3 and Camby had 2. Now I really don't believe that you're being sincere and I feel rather foolish.
    You obviously didn't watch the game, so your comments are worthless.

I saw the end of the 2nd quarter on. In the 3rd quarter fouls were not an issue and the Suns really opened it up.

Yeah the Suns "got lucky" and held on by 29, but the Blazers didn't get lucky to win the first game. I did watch that whole game and it was close the whole way. I would think the Blazers would consider themselves lucky that Nash missed a wide open 3 to tie it with 5 seconds left.

I really don't care who wins and am not really saying the Suns will win. Actually the Blazers set them selves up nicely by stealing the first one, generally the underdog just wants to steal one of the first two. I just don't see it as the Blazers clearly being better than the Suns especially without Roy.

Suns will move on in that series, IMO.

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

I'd be more excited to see "Thunder Win!!!" in the thread title. Picking the winner of a 4-5 matchup in the playoffs is about as exciting as predicting whether the grocery store will have everything on my grocery list.
    /r/reds

I was just happy that I could say Jazz win the other night (without Okur and Kirilinko). Let the Kyrlo Fresenko era begin!

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    I was just happy that I could say Jazz win the other night (without Okur and Kirilinko). Let the Kyrlo Fresenko era begin!
    Don't forget Kosta "Boom *****es" Koufos!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn1_f1oHOSA

Turn Off Ads?