Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Awesome place for Avatars

The Future is Now Ghosts of 1990's Avatar

Awesome place for Avatars

http://www.jerseydatabase.com/

Just thought I'd post this site. It's pretty cool for finding avatars of your old or current favorite athletes. You can make a custom avatar very easily as well as some other cool goodies.

have fun with it.
    2009 Attendance Record: 3-5 2010 Attendance Record: 2-9 2015 Attendance Record: 2-0
    2011 Attendance Record: 3-4 2012 Attendance Record: 3-4
    2013 Attendance Record: 5-2 2014 Attendance Record: 3-1

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Awesome place for Avatars

Thats pretty neat. Thanks for posting. Made me mad that Joey Votto is listed as #60 for the Reds.
    Cincinnati Reds
    Marshall Thundering Herd

Kentucky Wildcats
    Indianapolis Colts

Washington Wizards

Cool, thanks for sharing!

Very cool, thanks. Just checked it out jerseys (fronts and backs) for all sports, hats, helmets etc. Wish I could figure out how to create one, would love and Evan Turner basketball jersey. Hey Jay have you noticed some Jerseys you cannot choose? Can't figure that one out.
    Last edited by Mario-Rijo; 05-04-2010 at 05:44 PM.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

Pandora?

(Sorry, couldn't resist)
    Domo Arigato, Here Comes Joey Votto

---TRF

"I do what I want to do and say what I want to say."

--Bronson Arroyo

Quote Originally Posted by Mario-Rijo View Post
    Very cool, thanks. Just checked it out jerseys (fronts and backs) for all sports, hats, helmets etc. Wish I could figure out how to create one, would love and Evan Turner basketball jersey. Hey Jay have you noticed some Jerseys you cannot choose? Can't figure that one out.
    To create one (as if they are not in the database of jerseys if that is what you mean), email the creator of the site with the jersey you want added and they usually do it in a day or two.

How to choose a jersey to make an avatar is to get that 5 digit/numerical code next to the jersey (it will read something like "UNI4321") and cut, copy, paste into the template you want.

LMK if this helps
    2009 Attendance Record: 3-5 2010 Attendance Record: 2-9 2015 Attendance Record: 2-0

Quote Originally Posted by JayBruce32 View Post
    To create one (as if they are not in the database of jerseys if that is what you mean), email the creator of the site with the jersey you want added and they usually do it in a day or two.

How to choose a jersey to make an avatar is to get that 5 digit/numerical code next to the jersey (it will read something like "UNI4321") and cut, copy, paste into the template you want.

LMK if this helps
    Well what I was doing was selecting a jersey (using the button on the far LH side of the jersey) and when you do that the page re-loads showing your jersey at the top of the page. There were some (Cam Heyward of OSU was one in particular, the White Michael Jordan Bulls jersey another) that weren't showing at the top of the re-loaded page. So I assumed it wasn't available for whatever reason. But later I went ahead and tried generating the jersey without seeing the jersey at the top of the page and walaa, there it was on the next page. Must be some kind of loading error or something but I figured it out. Also figured out how to get the background to stay with my avatar, check out my avatar when you read this.

BTW thanks for the info on creating the jersey I'll have to check it out.
    Last edited by Mario-Rijo; 05-05-2010 at 02:40 PM.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by Mario-Rijo View Post
    Well what I was doing was selecting a jersey (using the button on the far LH side of the jersey) and when you do that the page re-loads showing your jersey at the top of the page. There were some (Cam Heyward of OSU was one in particular, the White Michael Jordan Bulls jersey another) that weren't showing at the top of the re-loaded page. So I assumed it wasn't available for whatever reason. But later I went ahead and tried generating the jersey without seeing the jersey at the top of the page and walaa, there it was on the next page. Must be some kind of loading error or something but I figured it out. Also figured out how to get the background to stay with my avatar, check out my avatar when you read this.

BTW thanks for the info on creating the jersey I'll have to check it out.
    Nice work Mario-Rijo, a great choice! Those jerseys were beautiful. That is my childhood in a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by JayBruce32 View Post
    Nice work Mario-Rijo, a great choice! Those jerseys were beautiful. That is my childhood in a picture.
    Yeah I like it, thanks for the heads up on it.

--Woody Hayes

MrRedLeG

Hi I am new to the site and I still cannot find where you edit your avatar.Can anyone help?

Quote Originally Posted by MrRedLeG View Post
    Hi I am new to the site and I still cannot find where you edit your avatar.Can anyone help?
    For bandwidth purposes, they are reserved for those with Old Red Guard access.

Turn Off Ads?