Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Random Thoughts

Haunted by walks

Random Thoughts

At least we're not the Dodgers, they lost two out of three to the Reds.

If these guys are playing to the backs of their baseball cards, these cards belong in the spokes of a bicycle.

Seinfeld says we root for laundry, so we must be fans of the Stained T-Shirts.

Remember when the strength of this team was the pitching?

Is there a stat for lollygagging? LOL for short?

We might not be much, but we lead the league in broadcasters.

How good would you have to be at your job to make what the worst ballplayer makes?

How much better is the worst ballplayer than you ever were?

I haven't quite given up. I still think there's a chance to play meaningful games in April.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Random Thoughts

Woo-hoo! Random Thoughts makes an appearance (first of the year?). Seems like ages since the last one. Keep 'em comin' BCubb!
    2014 Reds record when I'm attending: 23-18 - FINAL
    2014 Dragons record when I'm attending: 2-1 - FINAL
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Your killin' me Smalls! StillFunkyB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BCubb2003 View Post
    We might not be much, but we lead the league in broadcasters.
    I am sure we can send one of them down to AAA, you know, to rework their contract.

Or maybe one of them just needs some more seasoning in the minors so they can call the game the right way.

Forget it, let's just trade them. I heard Pile O. Cash isn't happy with his playing time.

Clutch as usual BCubb!
    "And the fact that watching him pitch is like having someone poop on your soul." FCB on Gary Majewski

The Future is Now Ghosts of 1990's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BCubb2003 View Post

Seinfeld says we root for laundry, so we must be fans of the Stained T-Shirts.
    You have to get on base to stain your jerseys
    2009 Attendance Record: 3-5 2010 Attendance Record: 2-9
    2011 Attendance Record: 3-4 2012 Attendance Record: 3-4
    2013 Attendance Record: 5-2 2014 Attendance Record: 3-1

Primo BCubb! Always look forward to these threads. Redszone's resident stand-up! We need a good laugh right now (besides what we're seeing on the field)
    "panic" only comes from having real expectations

Fantastic! I really enjoyed reading these.
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

www.kylevoska.com - Golfer? Check out my blog for golf tips.

Quote Originally Posted by JayBruce32 View Post
    You have to get on base to stain your jerseys

Not necessarily. I played high school football with a kid who would get as dirty as possible in the pre-game warm up. Roll in mud if he could.

He never got in a game, and he wanted to make it look like he had. His dad came up after one game and asked him "What happened to you? You fall off the bench?"
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    ~ Mark Twain

Turn Off Ads?