Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "The Cardinals have great fans," and "Albert Pujols is a great guy off the field."

Re: "The Cardinals have great fans," and "Albert Pujols is a great guy off the field.

Think about it though-- how much less do you hate Cardinals fans than Cubs fans? Cubs fans make Cards fans look worthy of sainthood.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: "The Cardinals have great fans," and "Albert Pujols is a great guy off the field.

Quote Originally Posted by brachial pleXUs View Post
    Think about it though-- how much less do you hate Cardinals fans than Cubs fans? Cubs fans make Cards fans look worthy of sainthood.
    True...I would add that going to Busch (new or old) has been a pleasant experience for me. The new park is a great place to see baseball, and the old one wasn't horrible once it had grass. The fans are mostly there to watch baseball, and it never seemed like I should fear for my life at Busch.

Contrast that with the drunk-tank urinal that is Wrigley. To some extent, it's just a reflection of the city itself, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by KySteveH View Post
    True...I would add that going to Busch (new or old) has been a pleasant experience for me. The new park is a great place to see baseball, and the old one wasn't horrible once it had grass. The fans are mostly there to watch baseball, and it never seemed like I should fear for my life at Busch.

Contrast that with the drunk-tank urinal that is Wrigley. To some extent, it's just a reflection of the city itself, I suppose.
    I've never been to St. Louis for a game but I've been to Wrigley three times, twice for a Reds game. During the game the fans really weren't that bad. Of course you get some heckling and such but as long as you aren't up and cheering loudly and being obnoxious they aren't too bad. Outside the stadium walking along the sidewalk after the game is somewhat of a different story. Loud, drunk, obnoxious fans..

Turn Off Ads?