Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fantasy Baseball on Yahoo! update

WKU Hilltoppers

I'm in

please count me in any leagues that form
    If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base
    --Dave Barry

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Im in
    Whoa whoa whoa, Miss Lippy. The part of the story I don't like is that the little boy gave up looking for Happy after an hour. He didn't put posters up or anything, he just sat on the porch like a goon and waited. That little boy's gotta think 'You got a pet. You got a responsibility.' If your dog is lost you don't look for an hour then call it quits. You get your ass out there and you find that f***ing dog!

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I want to play in a roto (not head to head), NL only, not more than 6x6, prefer live draft but not a necessity. ( we had one last year in which every category available was used, I think it was 30, I don't want that again.)

I'll play.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Seems that we have plenty of people interested. Now, we just need people to organize the leagues. I'm going to be pretty busy this week, or I would do it. Neo? Are you going to be setting up leagues again this year?
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

I can set up a league or two if people want. It's not like I have anything else to do these days with all my health problems... Plus I've run leagues in the past.

I'd like to play head-to-head. I tried roto last year and hated it. I'd prefer to rank my draft, though.

I have no prob setting up a league, if it's H-2-H with a live draft.
    "You're drunk again. No, I'm just exhausted 'cause I've been up all night drinking."
    Peter Griffin

Anyone interested in joining a league, shoot me a PM and I'll get things taken care of. The draft(s) will definitely be live. Also tell me your preference of head-to-head or rotisserie scoring.

AlienTruckStopSexWorker cincinnati chili's Avatar

Anybody want to try something a little different?

I wonder if there's any interest in doing roto with the following non-traditional 4x4 categories:

Batters:
    -On base%
    -Walks
    -Hits
    -Total Bases

Pitchers:
    -Strikeout/Walk Ratio
    -innings pitched
    -home runs allowed
    -strikeouts

I don't normally like roto, but I'm proposing it because I have a lot of time now, but may not have tons of time during the summer. Head-to-head leagues flop when people stop participating, and due to work/vacations I may not have time to keep up all summer.

Anyone into doing this type of league with a live draft? Also, I propose that we do an NL-only league if we have fewer than 10 teams and a mixed league if we get 11-20 teams.

If there's an interest, I'll set up the free league on yahoo tomorrow or if there's an interest from Larkin Fan's group, we can consolidate.
    Stick to your guns.

I also will organize a league. H-2-H with a live draft. LF, if you have any extra ppl, send them my way. PM me if you are interested in joining. I'm hoping for a friendly, but competitive league

Have a league.... Need some members....... Send a PM my way if you want to join.

Any chance we can "sticky" this until the end of the weekend?

Thanks fellas.

I'm in on a competitive leage, no real preference as to h 2 h or roto.

Maybe if we make this a sticky, or start a new one, we could get a list of the leagues that we have, and the comish and who is in each one and then we could pm the commish for whichever one we want into.

If we need another league, I can set it up. This is the stuff I live for.

Turn Off Ads?