Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Chat Thread?

Chat Thread?

Mods, feel free to do what you wish with this (as if you needed my permission). Anyways, I've been apart of boards that have a chat thread, and basically it is a place to post random thoughts, questions, whatever on here that aren't "deserving" of there own thread. I know in the boards I've been on that have them, I've gotten a much better understanding of the personalities on the board through the thread.

I'm not sure if this is anything like the old "be the last person to post in this thread" thread, but agian if it's deleted/locked/sent to area 51 I'll totally understand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onto the thread. I'm heading to Carbondale tomorrow for the weekend to see my best friend graduate from SIU. A six hour car ride that I'm not looking forward to. Should be a fun weekend, but everytime I go down there I can't sleep at all. It's probably because I end up sleeping on the floor or a couch, but does anybody have any advice on how to sleep better?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Chat Thread?

I'll cautiously leave this open for now, but if popular enough, this has the potential to be a bandwidth killer, like the "Be the last person" and related threads. If that's the case, it'll have to go on the Peanut Gallery.

does anybody have any advice on how to sleep better?
    Don't beat yourself up over it IE " I've got to get to sleep" "Must go to sleep" You have to make yourself not care whether you sleep or not. Just relax and patiently wait for sleep. The more tired you are, the harder this is.

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

Whatever mod did all the very recent thread merging in tSD, great job!!

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

Quote Originally Posted by reds44 View Post
    It's probably because I end up sleeping on the floor or a couch, but does anybody have any advice on how to sleep better?
    For me, it can be as simple as taking deep breaths. I'll set out to take 10 really long, deep breaths and sometimes I'm out before I get to 7.
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

Any guesses on how this Rox pitcher "Jhoulys Chacin"'s first name is pronounced?

Seeing if the new sig. updated.- nope.

The sig works now!

Turn Off Ads?