Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tailgating before a Reds game

Re: Tailgating before a Reds game

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    Mike, are you working for Grecos? You just signed up and the only two posts you have made are about tailgating there, on threads that haven't been talked about for 2 years.
    It is very good information any way you look at it.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

2. Turn Off Ads?

Thought I would bump this for the Reds upcoming weekend and Playoff games.

Last year before game 5 of the playoffs, there were people tailgating in the outside lot east of the East Garage on Pete Rose Way. (Same side as the East Garage.)
    Last edited by goreds2; 09-27-2013 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Added comments

They call me "chef"

Hello, my name is Larry and I've taken over Mike's position as marketing director at Greco's.

Kick off the off season this weekend with two, count 'em two, baskets of bread sticks slathered in succulent garlic herbs and spices. Only $2.99 with a purchase of any meal (excluding daily specials).

If garlic bread isn't your thing, we've got you covered with our new jalapeņo churros. Rolled in our succulent spicy cinnamon. Only $7.99 for a limited time.

And, as always, $4.99 domestic pitchers before 1pm.

"Leave the wife at home if she's preggos, because you're spending your night drinking at Greco's." - Roman Greco, founder and CEO

Topping an oldie but a goodie.

I went to only one game at GABP last year and a couple the year before being an out of towner. Has the tailgate situation changed at all? Any scene what so ever in the lot between GABP & PBS?

I'm coming with 8 guys total as part of a bachelor party in Cincinnati this weekend and the majority of the group would rather bring the grill/cornhole boards/etc and tailgate in the lots rather than hit a bar pregame.

Just wanted to check in and see what the scene has been like the past couple years and see if the tailgating is allowed.

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caseyfan21 View Post
    Topping an oldie but a goodie.

I went to only one game at GABP last year and a couple the year before being an out of towner. Has the tailgate situation changed at all? Any scene what so ever in the lot between GABP & PBS?

I'm coming with 8 guys total as part of a bachelor party in Cincinnati this weekend and the majority of the group would rather bring the grill/cornhole boards/etc and tailgate in the lots rather than hit a bar pregame.

Just wanted to check in and see what the scene has been like the past couple years and see if the tailgating is allowed.
    If you decide to tailgate, let me know. I'll be out of town, but I have a large buddy of mine from Noblesville IN who might want to make an appearance right around first pitch and tell you losers to pack it up and head into the game.
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Caveat Emperor View Post
    If you decide to tailgate, let me know. I'll be out of town, but I have a large buddy of mine from Noblesville IN who might want to make an appearance right around first pitch and tell you losers to pack it up and head into the game.
    Name:  wait-what.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  32.0 KB

This would be the perfect table to tailgate with!

https://www.google.com/shopping/prod...PyBeTjsATBwoFw

Turn Off Ads?