Turn Off Ads?
Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lebron saga

Re: The Lebron saga

LeBron did get to the finals with a roster of guys who played in a collective 2 All Star games (both by Z).
    Variatio delectat - Cicero

2. Turn Off Ads?

Lakers fans are scared.

Rightfully so. Someone finally 'cheated' the NBA system worse than they did.

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    Lakers fans are scared.

Rightfully so. Someone finally 'cheated' the NBA system worse than they did.
    a

Laker fans say bring it on. But I don't think Miami gets to the finals at least next year. Sounds like some people still "hate" the Lakers.

Quote Originally Posted by BRM View Post
    Are they "holding a grudge" because he left for Miami or are they upset at the way he went about it?
    Other than "The Decision," what is there to criticize?
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

No part of me is afraid of that team. They have zero interrior defense to speak of. I don't even think they make it out of the east.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

Quote Originally Posted by dabvu2498 View Post
    Lookin like the best PG of a generation.

I'd say he'll be ok with that.

That's the whole point of this! That's why he made the move! It's selfish. We get it. He wants to win. Going to Miami gave him the best chance at that. It's really that simple. I really don't see why non-Cavs fans are holding such a grudge over this.

And even Cavs fans, if he had never come to Cleveland (thanks ping-pong balls), they'd likely still be pining over Larry Hughes, DaJuan Wagner, and DeSagna Diop.
    Because he has no heart, that's why. He has no heart when it comes to his hometown, and he has no heart when it comes to playing the game. He wants to win, but he doesn't want to deal with the pressure of winning. He can stand in the corner and watch Wade take the game winning shot.
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

Other than "The Decision," what is there to criticize?
    That he knew about this for months in advanced, but dragged it out for a week?

Or how about:
    YouTube - Miami Heat Introduce: Dwayne Wade LeBron James & Chris Bosh

or how about him saying that the games are going to be "easy"
    or how about pretty much everything out of his mouth since july 1st?

Quote Originally Posted by reds44 View Post
    Because he has no heart, that's why. He has no heart when it comes to his hometown, and he has no heart when it comes to playing the game. He wants to win, but he doesn't want to deal with the pressure of winning. He can stand in the corner and watch Wade take the game winning shot.
    YouTube - Lebron James scores 25 straight, 07 ECF Game 5 (Part 4 of 4)

That he knew about this for months in advanced, but dragged it out for a week?
    If you really believe he knew he was going to Miami months ago... well. I can't help you there.

Just days before, there were pretty strong rumors that Bosh was going to be signed and traded to Cleveland. http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5357607

Maybe Cleveland fans should be more pissed at Bosh than LeBron.

Or how about:
    YouTube - Miami Heat Introduce: Dwayne Wade LeBron James & Chris Bosh

or how about him saying that the games are going to be "easy"
    or how about pretty much everything out of his mouth since july 1st?
    I'll grant you, their little pep rally was over the top. But their intended audience wasn't me and you. It was the people of South Florida.

As far as what he said between July 1 and "The Decision," he didn't say anything. We were aware of the teams he was meeting with, but everything that was going on in those meetings was kept pretty tight.

http://www.82games.com/gamewinningshots.htm

Interesting website. If you see, Lebron James is #1 in game winning shots. Guess who is #11? stDWade. Kobe is 4th.

But don't let statistics get in the way of your blind hate for LBJ.

Deep down inside, you really believe that Miami won't be a good team? Love or hate Lebron he is without a doubt a top 2 player in the NBA right now. Wade is probably in the top 5. Then you have Bosh who is arguably the best PF in the NBA. Lebron and Wade alone are so athletic that the Heat defense will be amazing. They also just re signed Haslem, who is a great defender & hustle player.

Miami has also contacted Matt Barnes. Their bench is going to be better than most.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSelig View Post
    http://www.82games.com/gamewinningshots.htm

Interesting website. If you see, Lebron James is #1 in game winning shots. Guess who is #11? stDWade. Kobe is 4th.

But don't let statistics get in the way of your blind hate for LBJ.

Deep down inside, you really believe that Miami won't be a good team? Love or hate Lebron he is without a doubt a top 2 player in the NBA right now. Wade is probably in the top 5. Then you have Bosh who is arguably the best PF in the NBA. Lebron and Wade alone are so athletic that the Heat defense will be amazing. They also just re signed Haslem, who is a great defender & hustle player.
    What are you talking about? I never said anything about what LeBron has done previously. He's going to Wade's team.

And nowhere have I said the Heat won't be a good team. I just don't think they'll get out of the East this year. I'm sure there will over the duration of those contracts, though.

And Wade is a God-awful defender.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSelig View Post
    Miami has also contacted Matt Barnes. Their bench is going to be better than most.
    It is? They have no bench right now. You can't say that.

Their roster right now is:
    Chalmers
    Wade
    James
    Bosh
    Haslem
    Miller

They have six guys and their bench is better than most?
    Last edited by reds44; 07-12-2010 at 07:21 PM.

If you really believe he knew he was going to Miami months ago... well. I can't help you there.

Just days before, there were pretty strong rumors that Bosh was going to be signed and traded to Cleveland. http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5357607

Maybe Cleveland fans should be more pissed at Bosh than LeBron.

I'll grant you, their little pep rally was over the top. But their intended audience wasn't me and you. It was the people of South Florida.

As far as what he said between July 1 and "The Decision," he didn't say anything. We were aware of the teams he was meeting with, but everything that was going on in those meetings was kept pretty tight.
    You're kidding right?

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index....iamis_cou.html

That game was amazing. But I didn't see any clips from the Boston series that just concluded .

Turn Off Ads?