Turn Off Ads?
Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lebron saga

Re: The Lebron saga

The Clippers would be the darkest of horses. Nice.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSelig View Post
    Where is MasonBuzz?
    Probably looking for a pack of sharp razorblades as we type.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    LA Clippers.

You heard it here first.
    100-1 shot.

I say Miami is even money, CLE at 3-1, CHI at 5-2, NY at 15-1, NJ at 50-1.
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

Jalen Rose:
    #NBA Sources tell me that Jay-Z just purchased 2 courtside tickets to the Miami Heat home games this season..(hmmm) Twitter
    I don't think Jay Z would ponie up all that cake to rub elbows with Wade and Bosh.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

C-A-T-S CATS! CATS! CATS! WVRed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder View Post
    I still don't think he'd drag this out like this to piss off his home town and to become DWade's caddy in Miami. Don't get me wrong LeBron is great but Miami will always be DWade first when it comes to bball. Why? DWade already won his ring and LeBron hasnt. Would be different if one of the previous 4 years in Cleveland LeBron had been able to win it.

He enjoys the spotlight and being the center of attention. In Miami he would have to share that.

If he does go to Miami I see things going poorly between Wade and James over who is "The man" and make the Shaq/Kobe stuff look tame and minus the rings and quicker.
    The fact that he is waiting until the end of the Nike Skills Academy in Akron speaks volumes. If he was staying in Cleveland, he would have announced it before the camp started. He had a contractual duty to honor and is waiting to fulfill it and get out of Dodge.

As for D-Wade, consider this logic: Put LeBron on any of last years teams except maybe the Knicks and that team would be a lock for the playoffs. Wade won his ring when Shaq was in Miami. The teams prior were lucky to make the playoffs, and the teams after really went downhill.

If I were Miami and they land LBJ, I would offer Michael Beasley to Memphis for OJ Mayo and see if they bite. Could you imagine?:

PG-OJ Mayo
    SG-Dwayne Wade
    SF-LeBron James
    PF-Chris Bosh
    C-Whoever
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Time for the "Decision" and TW Akron is out. Too funny.
    Burn down the disco. Hang the blessed DJ. Because the music that he constantly plays, it says nothing to me about my life.

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yachtzee View Post
    Time for the "Decision" and TW Akron is out. Too funny.
    Maybe they pulled the plug to spare the Cleveland fans.

I can't believe I've wasted 20 minutes of my life on this.

Miami is gonna be amazing. I'm interested to see what role players they can bring in along with them.

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

I am mildly surprised at this. It's like the top FA signing with the Yankees. If he's truly the King then he should be able to bring a championship to a team that's not already stacked. This is a kiler for Cleveland. Unless the Browns surprise, that city may be the city of losers

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    The fact that he is waiting until the end of the Nike Skills Academy in Akron speaks volumes. If he was staying in Cleveland, he would have announced it before the camp started. He had a contractual duty to honor and is waiting to fulfill it and get out of Dodge.

As for D-Wade, consider this logic: Put LeBron on any of last years teams except maybe the Knicks and that team would be a lock for the playoffs. Wade won his ring when Shaq was in Miami. The teams prior were lucky to make the playoffs, and the teams after really went downhill.

If I were Miami and they land LBJ, I would offer Michael Beasley to Memphis for OJ Mayo and see if they bite. Could you imagine?:

PG-OJ Mayo
    SG-Dwayne Wade
    SF-LeBron James
    PF-Chris Bosh
    C-Whoever
    G/L getting Memphis to do that deal, though. I agree that it'd be a good idea to trade Beasley for a starting 1 or 5.

Can't say I was shocked by LBJ going to Miami. They will definitley have to scrape the bottom of the league to fill out the rest of the roster. Miami has suspended season ticket sales as a result.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

The Heat have no one else. Finding 2-3 guys to the do the dirty work in obscurity is not an easy task especially when they need to get a couple of shooters as well.

IMO, if he wanted to win multiple championships then the Bulls were the best bet.
    What are you, people? On dope? - Mr Hand

Quote Originally Posted by flyer85 View Post
    The Heat have no one else. Finding 2-3 guys to the do the dirty work in obscurity is not an easy task especially when they need to get a couple of shooters as well.

IMO, if he wanted to win multiple championships then the Bulls were the best bet.
    There's a good chance neither 3 of them sign a max contract. The Heat will have cash and they'll find the role players to win a championship. The NBA...where predictable happens. *Yawn*
    That hit was plenty fair. Atleast by a quarter of an inch.
    -Steve Stone

Turn Off Ads?