Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah buddy

ZCTRMTP!!!!!

Hats off to the entire team - player, coaches, manager and fans! Job well-done!

ZCTRMTP!!!!!

Reds on pace to win 92 games. Nice

good start..gotta keep it up
    Cincinnati Reds
    Marshall Thundering Herd

Kentucky Wildcats
    Indianapolis Colts

Washington Wizards

Feels nice.

Is it bad that the seasons of the 2000's still have put me in doubt about being in first. I think about 2002 when we were like in first and like 12 games over at one point. Then I think about 2006 when we spent much of the year in first only to faulter in the second half of the year. I even think to last year when we were 6 over and swept the D-Backs to tie for first. With that said...................

I really feel there is something different about this team. (Yes I know the old chiche) We have great defense, timely hitting so far in the month of May and a roster of players that seem to CLICK. If nothing else I think we have a fun summer ahead of us!
    GO REDS!

Awesome series, time to keep it rollin!

Is this what it's like to root for a good team? It's been so long I can't remember! Hope they keep it up tomorrow since I'm finally getting a chance to head down to the ballpark for my first game of the year.

They are absolutely rollin. Starting rotation is outstanding. Offense has come alive. Best defense in the league. It feels great.

They have been playing some pretty good ball lately. Pitching has been lights out for about 8 games.

Since they gave up 14 runs to the cubs they have had a team ERA of 1.83 not counting todays game.

Averaging 7 k/9 and only 1.7 bb/9

Absolutely crazy stats for a 7 game 63 inning stretch.

yeap, and Alonso is heating up in AAA, Maybe if we need something we could trade him to put us over the top

Reds have gone 11 straight games without committing an error. It's their longest streak since 1997 when they went 13 straight errorless games.

I am just as impressed with the defense as I am with the pitching. And obviously the defense is really helping the pitching.

You're Welcome

Exactly 3 weeks ago, we were 7-11, including the indignity of getting swept by the lowly Pirates.

Since then, we're 14-5, and have landed in first place by doing our own dirty work and winning a series against the vaunted Cards.

I dig it.

And while I'll enjoy it while it lasts, I'd really love to see this roll continue for the next two weeks... 14 straight games against sub-.500 teams is time to get fat and happy before we head back to St. Louis on Memorial Day. I'd take a 4-3 week (against MIL, ATL, and CLE), and then we will follow that with a 7-game homestand where EVERY game should be winnable (against PIT and HOU).

It's fun being on top. Now, let's get stick around and make ourselves at home...

Rick

You're Welcome

nm
    Last edited by FlightRick; 05-16-2010 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Technical Snafu led to Double Posting

Turn Off Ads?