Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Coaching Staff appreciation

Coaching Staff appreciation

Look I have bashed Dusty and Jacoby but its time to show them a bit of love. Since the slump there was changes made and have worked out great. Dusty tinkered with the lineup viola hello winning. Time show some love guys. 9 out of 10 and first place.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Coaching Staff appreciation

I'll get in on this, he has taken all the heat when we have lost, so gotta give him some credit for them winning right now too.
    UNC Tar Heels 2009 National Champions 5 time NCAA Champs
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09
    Go Heels!!!!!

Formerly Farsighted Fan sabometrics's Avatar

What is our record since Dusty called the team meeting after the Padres debacle? 16-5? Say what you want about his decision making on the field but he seems to have at least provided a bit of a motivational spark behind this tear they're on. Have to give the coaching staff some of the credit.

Rojo Johnson #99

Bryan Price deserves the most praise in my opinion. Yes, the lineup has gotten better offensive production, but let's be honest. The pitching staff is what has propelled this team into first place, particularly the starting rotation.

Was not in favor of the Dusty hiring, but I think he is doing a fine job. He doesn't duck the heat when there are problems - as a matter of fact I think he actually tries to draw much of the heat to himself so his players, especially the younger ones, don't feel it as much.

When we are playing this well - offensively and defensiely and on the mound - the top guy has to get some credit. I love cheering for a first place team.

As far as dusty & jacoby, they should have been fired long ago.

just when dusty seems to have his head on straight, he makes the lineup card out like he did today. just ridiculous. FIRE DUSTY

Turn Off Ads?