Leake P

are you serious Dusty?!
    Cincinnati Reds
    Marshall Thundering Herd

Kentucky Wildcats
    Indianapolis Colts

Washington Wizards

Re: 5-20-10. Reds vs Braves

I seriously hope we win with this lineup but feel bad for Leake. I still dont understand why Cairo is on this team. Lets get those bats going today boys!!!! Go Reds

'19 '40 '75 '76 '90

We're going against a strikeout pitcher (top 10 in k's)

This has to be a joke... I saw Gomes wasn't playing, but I didn't expect Rolen and Hanigan to be benched too, this is absurd. Hernandez caught last night, and then Hanigan is benched again day game after night game? Unbelievable lineup.

this is the type of stuff that makes people hate dusty. this is a JOKE. FIRE DUSTY

Quote Originally Posted by FlyerFanatic View Post
    this is the type of stuff that makes people hate dusty. this is a JOKE. FIRE DUSTY
    Agreed. Cairo, are you freaking kidding me? And in the 2 hole? When you give this moron these type of peices he will use them in the worst possible way.

Resident PED Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Burton View Post
    Agreed. Cairo, are you freaking kidding me? And in the 2 hole? When you give this moron these type of peices he will use them in the worst possible way.
    I am beside myself with this lineup. Janish really musta pissed in Dusty's coffee pot or something. He got on base 2 time in his last start including the base hit that started the rally against Hoffman. But gotta keep an old ultra light hitting infielder sharp for those weak ground outs against closers in the 9th.

malingered here too long malcontent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Burton View Post
    Agreed.
    Everything is perfect, but there is a lot of room for improvement. --- Shunryu Suzuki-roshi

I can understand getting some of the other guys some playing time, if they don't stay sharp they won't be ready when they are needed. However, doing it all in the same game is a little bit overboard.

I'm not saying there is no hope in this game, but it's definitely an uphill battle now.
    "I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." Stephen Hawking

Resident PED Expert

Love that pitch selection Cairo showed in the two hole. Really worked the count and gave Cabrera time to make something happen... Oh wait.

He sure could hit HalMorrisRules's Avatar

WONE just played a Time Warner commercial that said "bring time warner home for the holidays" and was playing a christmas carol-sounding song in the background. how does that even happen?

god bases loaded and here comes cairo............why is this dude on the team again

I just cannot believe this lineup at all. Im stunned.

-Matt

btw, I think these announcers are horrid on MLB.tv.

-Matt

Wow, Cairo didn't blow it.

-matt

Turn Off Ads?