Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: USMNT --- World Cup 2010 South Africa - USA Eliminated

Re: USMNT --- World Cup 2010 South Africa - Catch-all

Quote Originally Posted by RBA View Post
    Seriously, they should outlaw all horns at these events. I can imagine people all over the US telling their spouse to turn the channel they can't stand the noise.
    It's not nearly as bad as for other games.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Wooohooooo! Dempsey brings it level 1-1
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Soft goal, but I'll take it.
    The contents of this post may be disseminated without the express written consent of the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball.

https://www.amazon.com/Charles-DeMaris/e/B07BD4JBQB

How can the US defense be this bad?
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Halftime and it's 1-1. What a game.

This has been a very sloppy game all around. That "goal" by Dempsey has been the epitome of this game thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    How can the US defense be this bad?
    I guess it's a trade off. The US can have great goalkeepers but bad D. England has better D but bad keepers.

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Howard is incredible so far. With a better D this team would be great.
    The contents of this post may be disseminated without the express written consent of the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball.

https://www.amazon.com/Charles-DeMaris/e/B07BD4JBQB

Man, this D is bad. Timmy will have to play out of his mind for the US to go far

One of these years, they'll wake up and stop being so damned proud, and go out and hire a legitimate international coach who. Bruce Arena an Bob Bradley are like watching when Mike Shula tried to coach against NFL teams.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Is Finley actually adding speed? He doesn't seem to be beating anyone.

Lots of pressure from England right now. You get the impression it's just a matter of time.

Well, the draw gives them a point against the group favorite.

Great result for the US. The defense really stepped up over the last 50 minutes or so, swarmed Rooney with the exception of a few plays. Gooch and Cherundulo answered the bell. Howard was Howard, it's not even surprising anymore with him. Inches from a win, but a draw is nice. Go get the next two and hope to win the group on goals.

Good result.

I've gotta say that I'll be glad to see the Landon Donovan era come to an end. The guy has so much talent and I was sure he was going to be a force. But he disappears in pretty much every big game. He plays scared... no intensity at all.

That's why I think Altidore is going to be special. He's got the talent and the drive. Gonna be fun watching him the next decade.

Turn Off Ads?