Turn Off Ads?
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Official Redszone 2010 MLB Mock Draft Thread

Re: Official Redszone 2010 MLB Mock Draft Thread

With the 96th pick, the Brewers select:

Levon Washington OF, Chipola JC

Washington enrolled in a Junior College this season after being unable to reach an agreement with the Rays last season. He is the fastest player in this year’s draft, and is capable of being an incredible stolen base threat. He also has quick wrists and plenty of athleticism. Some of been critical of Washington’s junior college performance, which has indicated he is slightly slower than expected, and there are issues with his throwing arising from a shoulder injury. But, on the flip side, he has also shown the ability to hit for a little power, albeit against lesser competition.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Smells Like Teen Spirit jmcclain19's Avatar

With the 97th pick the Cubs select Josh Slaats, rhp, Hawaii

REDBlooded is on the clock

With the 98th pick, the Rays select Zach Cates, rhp, Northeast Texas CC

mdccclxix is on the clock

The Mariners select OH State Champion, Alex Lavisky, C, St. Edward HS, Lakewood, OH
    2015 Rotation: Under Construction

Sorry that this kind of flamed out this year guys. I'll take the blame for it- I had some unexpected family stuff come up and was unable to keep prodding things along when we hit some lulls.

Maybe better luck next year.

Quote Originally Posted by jmcclain19 View Post
    Sorry that this kind of flamed out this year guys. I'll take the blame for it- I had some unexpected family stuff come up and was unable to keep prodding things along when we hit some lulls.

Maybe better luck next year.
    You did a good job Jim, it's not your fault. I think next year we should put a time limit between picks. I think this year we had two different days where we went 20+ hours between picks.

Turn Off Ads?