Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Injuries: Is anyone else worried?

Injuries: Is anyone else worried?

If you recall there was time last year when we were riding high as well. Then injuries started taking over. Right now Homer Bailey is on the DL, Joey Votto has been out of the lineup for 2 straight games. Phillips was cramping up or limping last night. Cueto is always at risk for blisters. Arthur Rhodes has been hurting the last few days. I just hope none of these develop into something serious. Not trying to be Debby Downer, just REALLY worried about this Votto stiff neck because last year we were told he had inner ear problems for like a month and a half.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Is anyone else worried?

Every team has adversity to deal with during the season, but we have stable vets like Scott Rolen to help guide us through those turbulent seas. I just like the leadership on this team as opposed to last year.

Re: Injuries: Is anyone else worried?

Not worried at all. This team is playing hard and even the bench players are coming through. For all of you Cairo haters, how has the last week been for you. Three starts and multi-hits in all three - even when batting second.

Relax and enjoy the glow of first place.

Re: Injuries: Is anyone else worried?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Larkin View Post
    Not worried at all. This team is playing hard and even the bench players are coming through. For all of you Cairo haters, how has the last week been for you. Three starts and multi-hits in all three - even when batting second.

Relax and enjoy the glow of first place.
    I must say that I was a Cairo hater. I'm just like everyone else on message boards. I get too high on the highs and too low on the lows. Dusty sees stuff we don't see everyday. I had no clue that Cairo had a sweet swing like he did the last few nights. I can be convinced with good play that a guy isn't so bad. Cairo has done some good things so now I have confidence in the guy. I'm enjoying this ride too though, just hope to see Joey back in the lineup soon!

Turn Off Ads?