Turn Off Ads?
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Netflix Instant Streaming Recommendations Thread

Re: Netflix Instant Streaming Recommendations Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Degenerate39 View Post
    Soon as I saw this I started looking for Batman but it's not on instant stream

But I suggest the movie Warrior. Tom Hardy, Joel Edgarton, and Nick Nolte are suburb in the movie
    my bad, i misinterpreted the thread for suggestions on what netflix should stream not what ppl should watch

2. Turn Off Ads?

Not reading this whole thread, but just watched the 1 year series Firefly on there.

Was good, enjoyed it. Gonna watch the movie tonight

I enjoyed Margin Call.

An aside to that, Stanley Tucci is a great actor. I don't always enjoy the movie he is in but I always enjoy his performances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

My 12-year-old daughter discovered The Twilight Zone (original 50s series) on Netfix. We watch a couple of episodes a night. Despite being black and white, and leaning more on dialogue than effects, she loves it. She loves to read/write, so I think the storytelling aspect of it is what interests her the most.

Any other Twilight Zone fans here?
    "The players make the manager, it's never the other way." - Sparky Anderson

Netflix signed a huge deal with Disney a day or so ago. That's a major coup for them.

Quote Originally Posted by NJReds View Post
    My 12-year-old daughter discovered The Twilight Zone (original 50s series) on Netfix. We watch a couple of episodes a night. Despite being black and white, and leaning more on dialogue than effects, she loves it. She loves to read/write, so I think the storytelling aspect of it is what interests her the most.

I have watch a handful of them too. I absolutely love them.
    WHEN DOES IT STOP!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by NJReds View Post

Interesting that you bring this up. I have a daughter about your age amd she discovered Twilight Zone on her own about a year ago and just loves them. It's a treat for her when she can stay up 'till 11pm to see them on MeTv and she was thrilled on her birthday when she received boxed set of a bunch of Twilight Zones on DVD. She's also into other Ghost shows like Celebrity Ghost Stories and Ghost Hunters.

I don't do Netflix. How does it work with Twillight Zone? Do you rent it by the show or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    Interesting that you bring this up. I have a daughter about your age amd she discovered Twilight Zone on her own about a year ago and just loves them. It's a treat for her when she can stay up 'till 11pm to see them on MeTv and she was thrilled on her birthday when she received boxed set of a bunch of Twilight Zones on DVD. She's also into other Ghost shows like Celebrity Ghost Stories and Ghost Hunters.

I don't do Netflix. How does it work with Twillight Zone? Do you rent it by the show or what?
    Instant stream, dawg...

For Netflix you pay one monthly fee, I think it's $7.99. You have access to everything they have online. My wife uses this and loves it. It's a great bargain too.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Funny. My daughter likes Ghost Hunters, too.

I pay the $7.99 monthly fee and you can access anything that they have in their library as much as you want through Instant Streaming. My TV has the Netflix app built into it.

For some reason, Netflix only has four of the five TZ seasons.
    "The players make the manager, it's never the other way." - Sparky Anderson

always ask questions bigredmechanism's Avatar

I watched the first few episodes of netflix new series House of Cards last night. It's pretty good. Apparently they spent a ton of money producing it and there is a lot of risk taken on their part.

Anyone else see it?

Quote Originally Posted by bigredmechanism View Post
    I watched the first few episodes of netflix new series House of Cards last night. It's pretty good. Apparently they spent a ton of money producing it and there is a lot of risk taken on their part.

Anyone else see it?
    Got it in my queue, looks interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Finished watching Luther. Fantastic. Alice is one of the beef supporting characters I've ever seen.
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

15. Likes:

Chip R (02-04-2013)

Score Early, Score Often gonelong's Avatar

I enjoyed Burn Notice (81 episodes).

GL

My boys and I have been watching Dr. Who.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Turn Off Ads?