Turn Off Ads?

Thread: TWIB - Reds featured this week

TWIB - Reds featured this week

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/news/...=.jsp&c_id=cin

I stole this link from the Old Red Guard, but the Reds are going to be featured in "This Week in Baseball" this week at 3:30pm on FOX. Set your DVRs.

-Mel Allen

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: TWIB - Reds featured this week

I have been waiting years for this. Anyone know when the last time they were featured was?

I don't remember the year, I just remember Casey being on there.. Maybe in 2004 when they had a great month of May. I could be wrong though.

Reds Fan 4 life!!!!!

When Griffey first came to the Reds they featured Griffey and some kids going to Jillian's in Covington, KY when it was still open. I never saw the TWIB but I was working at Jillians at the time and really enjoyed seeing Griffey in street clothes hanging with the kids.
    "Ahh, Jesus, I like him very much, but He no help with curveball." - Serrano. "Are you trying to say Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?" - Harris in Major League (1989)

Anyone see the episode today?

From what I can remember, they featured Cabrera/Phillips and Leake. There were also interviews from just about everyone on the club.

I did not hear one single mention of the Reds' best player, Joey Votto, during the entire program. Did I miss something here??

cool i always dvr that.
    please check out my baseball site.plenty of reds,phillies and astros pictures.http://shannonsbaseball.webs.com/

I'm watching it now.. LOL Brandon Phillips asked Fukadome where he was from when he got a base hit. He was like "Japan." haha

Bronson Arroyo sings to Mike Leake while in his bed??? Bizarre. But hey, whatever works.

'19 '40 '75 '76 '90

Quote Originally Posted by double21d View Post
    Bronson Arroyo sings to Mike Leake while in his bed??? Bizarre. But hey, whatever works.

that sounds bizarre. imagine how leake would pitch without sleep the deprivation.

Quote Originally Posted by double21d View Post
    it almost looked like a Sandra Bullock romantic comedy.. lol

Turn Off Ads?