Turn Off Ads?

Thread: If the playoffs started today

If the playoffs started today

The Wildcard Reds would play at Atlanta, and the Cards would play at San Diego. It means NOTHING, but the longer we can keep this conversation up with the Reds in it the better. It's been a fun ride so far.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: If the playoffs started today

I dont see Atlanta keeping this up until October. I think Philly will win the East. I think it will come down to us and them for the wildcard. With LA winning the west, STL the central, Philly the east, and us the WC
    Cincinnati Reds
    Marshall Thundering Herd

Kentucky Wildcats
    Indianapolis Colts

Washington Wizards

Dissident

Re: If the playoffs started today

I'm more up in the air about what will happen in the East. In the West, I'm not counting SD out of it. The Dodgers have a better lineup, but SD has better pitching.
    Central Division Champions - 1996, 2000, 2002, 2004-6, 2009
    NL Champions 2004, 2006, 2011
    World Champions 2006, 2011

Turn Off Ads?