Turn Off Ads?
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: Official 2010 Reds Signed Draft Picks Thread

Re: Official 2010 Reds Signed Draft Picks Thread

Now that the signing period is over, I don't really see why? I'll be happy to move it to the archives but now that the topic is really no longer relevant, I'd prefer it not be stickied.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Boss-Hog View Post
    Now that the signing period is over, I don't really see why? I'll be happy to move it to the archives but now that the topic is really no longer relevant, I'd prefer it not be stickied.
    I find myself often searching for it when, for instance, I'm wondering about a rookie-ball guy whose name I don't recognize. Or, say, when Jaren Matthews hits a 3-run HR, and I want to mention that he was a xx-round draft choice. I use it a lot.
    Last edited by mace; 08-25-2010 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mace View Post
    I find myself often searching for it when, for instance, I'm wondering about a rookie-ball guy whose name I don't recognize. Or, say, when Jaren Matthews hits a 3-run HR, and I want to mention that he was a xx-round draft choice. I use it a lot.
    Maybe suggest bookmarking it? Honestly, I'm not trying to be snippy, but I don't think need to a sticky now that the signing period ended.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 in hall View Post
    I was listening ro Jim Callis and he was talking about when the new CBA is reached the owners want to move the signing deadline up a month. Sometime after the All Star break he was hinting at. As for slotting well no one is following it for the most part so it is basically out the window
    I think you'll see a slotting system similar to the NBA where there's a set amount, and you can only go over it or under it by a designated percentage. I wouldn't be surprised if it were even designated by age.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

Turn Off Ads?