Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Is todays Giants at Reds game going to be blacked out?

Redlegs_87

Is todays Giants at Reds game going to be blacked out?

FSN isn't showing it and MLB Network says it is subject to local blackout. This mean I am going to be out of watching Mike Leake doing his thing today for MLB's retarded blackout policy?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Is todays Giants at Reds game going to be blacked out?

I dont really get it either, why have MLB package if they arent going to show games. I can see blacking it out in local viewing area for poorly attended games-need those people to actually go watch the game at the stadium-but for those around the country that arent in driving distance, it should be on any MLB package that is paid ot show all games....
    UNC Tar Heels 2009 National Champions 5 time NCAA Champs
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09
    Go Heels!!!!!

Redlegs_87

Doesn't matter I guess cable got shut off at 12. lol Expect my internet will follow shortly.

He sure could hit HalMorrisRules's Avatar

I was coming out here to ask the very same question.

He sure could hit HalMorrisRules's Avatar

It hasnt been cut off yet here in Dayton. I am watching on DirecTV.

they never show weekday afternoon games. pretty sure though those are the only types of games not on the TV schedule. all the night games and weekend games are on tv.

im watching it on MLB network.

I'm watching on MLB Network also.

the game would only be blacked out on mlb network if it were also being showed on fsnohio.

I just watched it streamed online, as I have all the other afternoon games, and many of the cardinals games out west. Great game today!

Quote Originally Posted by mroby85 View Post
    I just watched it streamed online, as I have all the other afternoon games, and many of the cardinals games out west. Great game today!
    What site do you watch it on?

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?...pline=baseball

Here is the link for tonight, and you have to download something called streamtorrent 1.0 for it to work, which can also be found on that site, if you just mess around with it you will figure it out. Every new day you click on the myp2p schedules or w/e and click on baseball, and it shows the games for the day with links. Very cool web site, just trying to figure out a way to attack my laptop screen to my tv screen, lol.

i understand that thiers all kinds off tv deals that involve blackouts and radio only games etc. But come on its 2010, shouldnt i be able to watch all 162 games on tv by now.

'19 '40 '75 '76 '90

Quote Originally Posted by 1990REDS View Post
    What site do you watch it on?
    http://www.myp2pforum.eu/forums/22

that's the baseball forum on the website, you'll find daily threads for MLB action. that website is my hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Reds View Post
    http://www.myp2pforum.eu/forums/22

that's the baseball forum on the website, you'll find daily threads for MLB action. that website is my hero.

No kidding! I love this web site, its nice to be able to watch the Cardinals a lot of times on your laptop, and see whats going on with them, while watching the Reds game, it's especially nice when they're on the west coast to listen to the game. It's a great web site though, I've seen basically every Reds game that wasn't broadcasted on FSN, its not as good as seeing it in HD on a nice tv, but it definitely beats not seeing it at all.

Turn Off Ads?