Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 6-10-10 Giants @ Redlegs

Redlegs_87

6-10-10 Giants @ Redlegs

Interesting line up today.

Is it just me or does it seem that Leake catches alot of the b or c list lineups lately.

Note: Janish is 1 for 3 with a HR against the Giants starter today.
    Last edited by Redlegs_87; 06-10-2010 at 10:44 AM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 6-10-10 Giants @ Redlegs

You are correct that he has gotten the short end of the stick when it comes to lineups. But as for this lineup I kind of like it, the only regular sitting is Cabrera.
    "I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." Stephen Hawking

Redlegs_87

Quote Originally Posted by redlegz View Post
    You are correct that he has gotten the short end of the stick when it comes to lineups. But as for this lineup I kind of like it, the only regular sitting is Cabrera.
    Yeah I was more referring to Phillips in lead off capacity but who else could we really put there. This seems to be like a A- line up or B+.

I'm surprised Dusty is playing Rolen in a day game after a night game. I think you have to play him with the way he has been hitting, but I'm just surprised.

ZCTRMTP!!!!!

A split of the series after dropping the first two games would be nice. Get this homestand back on track.

I'd say for a day game after a night, this is a more starter-filled lineup than others.

Rolen's been knocking the cover off the ball the last week, but especially the last 2 games. Dusty might not want to end a good thing. Also, Corky Miller has yet to really contribute offensively. I expected to see Cairo and Corky as usual for the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyBaker View Post
    Corky Miller has yet to really contribute offensively.
    That's a bit of an understatement lol. He's 0 for 10. He is not good.

For being a career minor leaguer who's been through as many organizations as he has, I can't help but root for the guy.

Keeping 1st place is still top priority though.

Despite having no hits, life goes on for Corky.

Unbelievable. How does he score on that ball?

Bruce being lazy in the corner. Is how he scored.

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyBaker View Post
    I'd say for a day game after a night, this is a more starter-filled lineup than others.

Rolen's been knocking the cover off the ball the last week, but especially the last 2 games. Dusty might not want to end a good thing. Also, Corky Miller has yet to really contribute offensively. I expected to see Cairo and Corky as usual for the situation.
    I think Dusty is smelling blood with Leake pitching today and wants to ensure he has the offense to score enough runs. Rolen on the River has been hot lately, and we really need him to help secure a win today.
    "I can't take this homerism anymore." - 10xWSChamps, August 11, 2010. A Cardinals fan having a problem with all the homerism on Redszone. Classic.

"Man do I miss the days where were didn't need a calculator and an encyclopedia of baseball metrics to enjoy a baseball game ... - MikeS21" - 8/2/12 game thread

Can't believe that first run wasn't unearned.

Game is on mlb network for those of you who didn't know.

I really hate when I'm watching a Reds home game and the home broadcast isn't an option.

Leake was due for a bad game eventually

Turn Off Ads?