Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Reds vs. Royals June 13 (No Phillips, Rolen)

Re: Reds vs. Royals June 13 (No Phillips, Rolen)

DEL VOT IT!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Nice popup to deep left for Votto, Reds up 2-1

'19 '40 '75 '76 '90

OCab was going to be out by a mile until Kendall airmailed it. the baseball looked like a high goal kick in the recent world cup games, it kept rising.

Votto!

Ball does appear to be carrying well

Why do the fans behind home plate ALWAYS seem to be bored? They always seem to be doing something other than watching the game. Kinda' rubs me the wrong way.

good inning

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by COM2010 View Post
    Why do the fans behind home plate ALWAYS seem to be bored? They always seem to be doing something other than watching the game. Kinda' rubs me the wrong way.
    The seats behind home plate come with free food and drink every inning (except for the tip you give at the end of the game). Those people are too busy eating and drinking everything they can instead of not watching the game.

'19 '40 '75 '76 '90

Those must be the seats you sit in to be seen. I much prefer the section just above the first 5 or 6 rows, adds just a little height to it.

Are they celebrities, or just people who otherwise have a lot of money? Just doesn't make a lot of sense in terms of marketing the game, either, when the majority of the camera time is centered on people pre-occupied with stuffing their faces.

'19 '40 '75 '76 '90

Are they celebrities, or just people who otherwise have a lot of money?
    people with money and scouts. scouts always look bored, they're on the clock.

Lecure reminds me of a Weathers with stamina. I like the guy.

Are they celebrities, or just people who otherwise have a lot of money? Just doesn't make a lot of sense in terms of marketing the game, either, when the majority of the camera time is centered on people pre-occupied with stuffing their faces.
    I have a friend who's family has tickets behind home plate. He took 3 of us (friends) down to a game last year. You go early and down behind home plate behind the seats is a restaurant. They have a buffet you get to eat at. Also a bar. It's all prepaid with your tickets.

Then when you're watching the game, the waiters come out and ask you if you want anything to eat or drink each inning. Seriously.

My problem was, I figured I'd never get the chance to sit there again, so I felt the need to order something every chance I got. Needless to say, I was stuffed at the end of the game.

I can't wait 'til Hanigan gets healthy. Hernandez seems like he's on the decline. He gets worn down playing every day.

In my OOTP 11 season, Bruce just went down with an injury, and I already have lost Rolen for the season due to an injury (he's out for 8 months). Despite it all, the Reds just under a week ago had the 4th best power ranking in all of baseball, and they're only 2 1/2 games back of the Cardinals. Votto is hitting .356 with 6 HR's and 22 RBI's, while Gomez is "scrappy" with a .215 BAVG, 4 HR's and 15 RBI's.

'19 '40 '75 '76 '90

crowd looks slightly smaller than last evening. was last night a bobble night? if so, it should have been a gomes

Quote Originally Posted by Reds View Post
    people with money and scouts. scouts always look bored, they're on the clock.
    I wonder if mustard stains on scouting reports are mandatory? And how does ketchup over the lens affect a JUGS gun?

Turn Off Ads?