Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sunday, June 13, 2010 - Minor League Updates

Two-Time Batting Champ Edd Roush's Avatar

Re: Sunday, June 13, 2010 - Minor League Updates

Quote Originally Posted by mace View Post
    Dayton squandered a 7-0 lead, but Cameron Satterwhite, the Moeller kid, won it with a HR in the top of the ninth. Satterwhite, moved to 3rd in the order, is batting .375. Chase Ware got the save with a hitless bottom of the ninth, 2 K's. His ERA is 1.39 and his WHIP is under 1.00.
    Love to see it! Thanks for the update mace! Let's hope Cameron can keep on raking and make himself a prospect in this organization.

Any one have word on his defense? He was a great defender in high school, but obviously it is a much higher level in A Ball. Thanks.

2. Turn Off Ads?

I'd keep moving Chase Ware and Donnie Joseph up until they meet some resistance. They're both obviously too good for their levels.

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine View Post
    Donnie Joseph: 1 IP, 0 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 2 K

He just keeps on dominating. He's now got a 1.74 ERA, 4 BB/19 K, and 3.00 GO/FO ratio in 10.1 innings with Lynchburg. I'd promote him to Carolina.
    Why he's not already in double A is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vottomatic View Post
    Why he's not already in double A is beyond me.
    He hasn't been in High A long at all. I'm sure he'll be moved up real soon since he has shown that he is handling High A just fine.

Turn Off Ads?