Turn Off Ads?

Thread: are we seriously?

are we seriously?

going to lose 2 out of 3 to the dang royals? that's embarrassing. our bullpen needs help, we need another starter, I'm not trying to down them but you have to win games like this if your going to be a contending club.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

Re: are we seriously?

Agreed. But knew facing Greinke would be a tough one. Don't know why we rested Rolen and Phillips against him though.

We shoulda won Friday.

yeah and going into a dodgers series where will be lucky to not get swept.

by by first place. We might not ever see it again.

Why aren't we making deals? You're seriously going to tell me of the half dozen or so teams out there that are dead to rights we can't offer them something to get a decent reliever?? Seriously?????

You just knew Greinke was going to come out and shut us down. Bad series, but I'm happy with where we are, I certainly didn't expect it at the start of the season.

Formerly Farsighted Fan sabometrics's Avatar

Definitely not the end of the world. I wouldn't sweat this series loss, a few of them are going to happen over the course of a season. We really need to avoid the Dodgers coming into town and just mauling us though. Need at least 1 of 3.
    "He looked like a surfer kid from SoCal," manager Dusty Baker says. "He didn't say much, but you could tell he was cool."

I hate interleague. Seems to bite us in the fanny every time.

Just cut out interleague, and shorten the season by that number of games....

the reds have always sucked in interleague but it seems most of the NL has too.

cardinals lost no harm done. grienke is tough. like a previous poster said friday was the game we should of had.

that is one hilarious video

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redlegs00 View Post
    going to lose 2 out of 3 to the dang royals? that's embarrassing. our bullpen needs help, we need another starter, I'm not trying to down them but you have to win games like this if your going to be a contending club.
    Looks like we just did.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post

'19 '40 '75 '76 '90

the royals can hit. they did against us, not to my surprise. friday nights game was the key, especially when they rolled out no rolen yesterday.

Turn Off Ads?