Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reds didnt trade for Cliff Lee. Lance McCallister just lost a bunch of listeners.

Reds didnt trade for Cliff Lee. Lance McCallister just lost a bunch of listeners.

Just reporting on 1530 Homer.

Alonso, Travis Wood, and Chris Heisey.
    Last edited by GIDP; 06-18-2010 at 07:18 PM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Reds have traded for Cliff Lee

Cliff Lee supposed to start for the Reds tomorrow.

is this april fools?

Oh Lance Mccallister just said he made it up. Wow that guy deserves to be fired. Congrats guy.

If it is true, shoot Walt now!

damn i got excited for a sec..

Re: Reds have traded for Cliff Lee, FALSE ALARM LANCE MCCALISTER IS A BIG IDIOT

Seriously I'm about ready to snap on the guy. Guess who isnt listening to his show any more after that little stunt.

Re: Reds didnt trade for Cliff Lee. Lance McCallister just lost a bunch of listeners.

Anyone who would make that deal is an idiot. Lee is not worth Wood alone, let alone adding the other two. Lee is a rental at best and no way in heck could the Reds EVER have a shot at signing him to a long term deal.

Re: Reds didnt trade for Cliff Lee. Lance McCallister just lost a bunch of listeners.

Quote Originally Posted by brm7675 View Post
    Anyone who would make that deal is an idiot. Lee is not worth Wood alone, let alone adding the other two. Lee is a rental at best and no way in heck could the Reds EVER have a shot at signing him to a long term deal.
    Doesnt matter anyways because any credability that Lance Mccallister had left just was pissed out the window. Just another pile of crap by the crappy Cincy sports media. He fits right in with Paul Daughtery and Ken Broo and their making up of rumors.

It's a sports talk show, it's how they operate. It's no big deal and won't impact on thier listernership at all.

Quote Originally Posted by brm7675 View Post
    It's a sports talk show, it's how they operate. It's no big deal and won't impact on thier listernership at all.
    You would have to hear what he just pulled. It's basically yelling fire in a theater. It was pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by GIDP View Post
    Doesnt matter anyways because any credability that Lance Mccallister had left just was pissed out the window. Just another pile of crap by the crappy Cincy sports media. He fits right in with Paul Daughtery and Ken Broo and their making up of rumors.
    I know but the idea of having a number one starter for this season got me excited. It would be up for debate if it really happened but it didn't. Stupid Lance McCallister

He's still on the radio?
    That Joey Votto is some kind of Man Candy!

"For them to boo me like that, it lets me know they dream about me at night. -- Brandon Phillips on Cards fans.

Quote Originally Posted by BurgervilleBuck View Post
    He's still on the radio?
    He does sports talk now that they are cheap and cant keep decent people.

The Buckeye Bomber

Bitter much? It's stupid that he did it but I seriously doubt he just lost "a bunch" of listeners.
    I hate the Cardinals. I hate the Cubs.
    Let's. Go. Reds.
    "Per Aspera Ad Astra"

Turn Off Ads?