Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seems like Billings roster has been updated

Re: Seems like Billings roster has been updated

I didn't realize Barnhart attended the same high school as OSU star walk on/blogger/newst Harlem Globetrotter Mark Titus, as well as Butler star basketball player Gordon Heyward
    Domo Arigato, Here Comes Joey Votto

---TRF

"I do what I want to do and say what I want to say."

--Bronson Arroyo

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by 11larkin11 View Post
    I didn't realize Barnhart attended the same high school as OSU star walk on/blogger/newst Harlem Globetrotter Mark Titus, as well as Butler star basketball player Gordon Heyward
    titus is on the Globetrotters? Surprising but dont expect anything less out of that guy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by GIDP View Post
    titus is on the Globetrotters? Surprising but dont expect anything less out of that guy lol.
    He was just "drafted" today.
    Domo Arigato, Here Comes Joey Votto

---TRF

"I do what I want to do and say what I want to say."

--Bronson Arroyo

Hamilton and Barnhart are players... Looks like Duran is in over his head at Billings can't hit (but he might fall into one every once in a while and hit it a mile) and for sure no "D". Sorry Duran fans call it like i see it!!!

Resident PED Expert

Quote Originally Posted by billy bob View Post
    Hamilton and Barnhart are players... Looks like Duran is in over his head at Billings can't hit (but he might fall into one every once in a while and hit it a mile) and for sure no "D". Sorry Duran fans call it like i see it!!!
    Exactly how many games have you seen Duran play? WHere did the D comments come from. If he had no "D" he'd be in LF or 1B. Obviously the powers that be think he plays enough D to be in RF and in Billings. Ya know the people who have watched him every day for 2+ years.

Sorry nemesis call it like i see it......seen enought to know... 2 mill. bonus came do that for people

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by billy bob View Post
    Sorry nemesis call it like i see it......seen enought to know... 2 mill. bonus came do that for people
    Fortunately he is an 18 year old still, so his tools are more important than his skills right now. And his tools are impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    Fortunately he is an 18 year old still, so his tools are more important than his skills right now. And his tools are impressive.
    Yep. If he was 20 or 21 I would be worried. He still has plenty of time to put it together.

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine View Post
    Yep. If he was 20 or 21 I would be worried. He still has plenty of time to put it together.
    Yeah, lets remember that he would currently be a high school senior.

Resident PED Expert

Yeah, lets remember that he would currently be a high school senior.
    and Yorman a Junior.

I can't believe how much information and knowledge comes from these small minor leagues through REDSZONE. I'm truly in awe at the number of contributers to this site about this subject (kudos to the admins for doing such a nice job of holding this together over the years through the flux and the bad times, especially).

So how high of a ceiling do Yorman, Hamilton and Barnhart have????

Quote Originally Posted by bellhead View Post
    So how high of a ceiling do Yorman, Hamilton and Barnhart have????
    Yorman and Hamilton have arguably the two highest in the system (not sure how arguable it is to be honest). Barnhart is well below that. His ceiling isn't near as high, but he is thought to be a pretty polished player who gets the most of his abilities.

Yorman and Hamilton have arguably the two highest in the system (not sure how arguable it is to be honest).
    It's certainly arguable with Chapman in the system.

I know Yorman opened a lot of eyes with his strong performance last year at Billings for a 16 year old. Hamiliton I know has a ton of tools with his position still to be determined either at 2nd, SS, CF. But Barnhart I don't know anything about?

If Yorman pounds the ball again this year will he get a full year at Dayton next year?

Turn Off Ads?