Turn Off Ads?
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: The Unofficial Video Game & System Thread (Part III)

Re: The Unofficial Video Game & System Thread (Part III)

Quote Originally Posted by Caveat Emperor View Post
    I managed to take it back to Game Stop -- picked up Forza 3, Battlefield 2, and Fallout off the used rack.

Not a bad 3-1 swap, IMO.
    Nice!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Caveat Emperor View Post
    I managed to take it back to Game Stop -- picked up Forza 3, Battlefield 2, and Fallout off the used rack.

Not a bad 3-1 swap, IMO.
    Fallout. Good luck. I have had to ban myself from buying the new one so I don't completely neglect my family.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    Fallout. Good luck. I have had to ban myself from buying the new one so I don't completely neglect my family.
    I disappeared for several months playing Fallout 3. One of the most addictive games I've ever played.

Fallout 3 actually scares me, I can't play it after dark. :wimp:
    Go Gators!

Yeah, Fallout has some scary moments.

Did any of you like the God of War series?

Anyone know of any good single-player RPGs for ps3 that are not rated M? The closer to KotOR/2 the better. I have KotOR2 for PC, but it doesn't work on my Windows7. Something about a "cyclic redundancy error" every time.

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

I liked the Splinter Cell series and I just heard that they're planning on releasing the original three games for PS3 and 360 next month. That might be worth checking out. I kind of enjoyed those and was a bit disappointed when the new one didn't come out on PS3. I think they're going to upgraded for HD.
    The contents of this post may be disseminated without the express written consent of the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball.

https://www.amazon.com/Charles-DeMaris/e/B07BD4JBQB

Legends Never Die

Who plays PS3 here? If so what do you play most of the time?
    "Baseball is a simple game. If you have good players and if you keep them in the right frame of mind then the manager is a success."- Sparky Anderson

If anyone could make me a real signature that would be awesome I am not great with photoshop.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuban_Missile View Post
    Who plays PS3 here? If so what do you play most of the time?
    Black Ops, MW2, NBA 2k11
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Legends Never Die

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    Black Ops, MW2, NBA 2k11
    I play Black Ops all the time add me we can play sometime. WhoDey932. I will also be getting Madden 12 and MLB 12 when they come out.
    "Baseball is a simple game. If you have good players and if you keep them in the right frame of mind then the manager is a success."- Sparky Anderson

If anyone could make me a real signature that would be awesome I am not great with photoshop.

Dragon Age 2 allegedly unlocks at midnight on Steam. See you all in a month.

Manliness Personified HumnHilghtFreel's Avatar

All I have been playing lately is Marvel vs Capcom 3. I love fighting games, but I'm so bad at them. The grind to program every single combo combination into your brain and actually performing them in the heat of the moment. Ahhhh, it's a beautiful thing.

Also interested in getting Castlevania, Lord of Shadows here soon since I have some extra cash. But I have a pretty epic backlog at the moment.

Games I currently own and haven't played or have not finished playing: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Bioshock 2, Dragon Age Origins, Fallout New Vegas, Dante's Inferno,Borderlands, Mirror's Edge, Army of Two, Lost Oddysey, Blue Dragon, Oblivion, Metro 2033, Mass Effect 2, Lost Planet.

I have a bit of an addiction for buying games lol http://oi53.tinypic.com/25k3aki.jpg it's a tad ridiculous

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Picked up The Show today. I won't be able to start playing it until later in the day though.
    The contents of this post may be disseminated without the express written consent of the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball.

https://www.amazon.com/Charles-DeMaris/e/B07BD4JBQB

Quote Originally Posted by HumnHilghtFreel View Post
    All I have been playing lately is Marvel vs Capcom 3. I love fighting games, but I'm so bad at them. The grind to program every single combo combination into your brain and actually performing them in the heat of the moment. Ahhhh, it's a beautiful thing.

Also interested in getting Castlevania, Lord of Shadows here soon since I have some extra cash. But I have a pretty epic backlog at the moment.

Games I currently own and haven't played or have not finished playing: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Bioshock 2, Dragon Age Origins, Fallout New Vegas, Dante's Inferno,Borderlands, Mirror's Edge, Army of Two, Lost Oddysey, Blue Dragon, Oblivion, Metro 2033, Mass Effect 2, Lost Planet.

I have a bit of an addiction for buying games lol http://oi53.tinypic.com/25k3aki.jpg it's a tad ridiculous
    We share the same addiction. I have a list of un-played games that's just as long. I wish I had more time.
    How do we know he's not Mel Torme?

I have about 20 or so games, but I only buy games after I've finished one of mine. I like doing one at a time, I get addicted to each game I start.
    Let's make some noise!

Turn Off Ads?