Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Knight/Dibble Debate

Knight/Dibble Debate

On the main forum there is a video of a disagreement between Ray Knight and Rob Dibble over Strausberg. Seeing Dibble act like a jerk reminded me of a question posed to Marty one time

Who is your favorite Red of all time?

Martys answer?

There have been too many great ones to name only one. I can however tell you my least favorite. Rob Dibble! Couldnt stand him when he pitched for the Reds and can't stand him even more today. Hilarious!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Knight/Dibble Debate

Dibble came across (IMO) as a bag of doosh. I agree with Marty.
    "...kicks and deals, and it's right down Broadway"

Re: Knight/Dibble Debate

All I know about the guy is the last time we won it all, he was absolutely unhittable.

Turn Off Ads?