Turn Off Ads?
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 2010 UC Football

Re: 2010 UC Football

Saw this gem on another board...

"Next coach in..."
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

2. Turn Off Ads?

some garbage stats for the bearcats. pretty similar to the bengals at new england.

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paintmered View Post
    Saw this gem on another board...

"Next coach in..."
    Somebody posted that on Facebook.

This is a Kragthorpe situation in the making.
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    Based on what I've seen, UC is the worst team in the Big East. Only UofL and Rutgers are even in the conversation with them.
    Marshall took WVU to over time.

UConn looked awful against UM

Lets not sugar coat UC's early performance, but lets also be realistic. This season was a disaster in the making after losing Kelly, playing @ Fresno, @ NC State, and Oklahoma all within the first 4 games of the season.

Lets give Butch a little time before we start calling for his head. UC lost two of their most successful players within the past two decades in Pike and Gilyard. It will take time, maybe this is a lost season, but to call Jones Kragthorp bad right now is stretching it a little.

Watch them some how beat Oklahoma or play with in a TD, and everyone will be super confused.

I'll give Jones a chance to right the ship, but boy oh boy, does this team look bad. I can understand lack of skill, but UC looks disorganized and poorly coached.

And any national cred is disappearing very rapidly.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    I'll give Jones a chance to right the ship, but boy oh boy, does this team look bad. I can understand lack of skill, but UC looks disorganized and poorly coached.

And any national cred is disappearing very rapidly.
    That's pretty much how I feel too. I'm not going to pass judgment on him 3 games into his tenure here, but wow, he's off to a horrific start.

I can handle not having the talent to win, or losing to a better team on a given day. What sucks, is like you said, they seem very disorganized and very poorly coached. We still have conference season, so I guess there is a little hope.

Oh yeah, I also didn't get going for 2 down 11...I know it would have taken a miracle, but crazier things have happened. Burning a TO early in the 4th on a punt was a head scratcher too, at that point just take the 5 yard penalty.
    Last edited by Stray; 09-17-2010 at 09:59 AM.

Their offensive line does not know who to block. They allow an unaccounted for rusher to come into Zach's face on every play. This is an issue of coaching and being prepared

Dantonio doing that to Kelly has to make you UC fans smile a little, right?

I care pretty little about both of those guys.

13 Belongs in Cooperstown Captain13's Avatar

This week I will be at Paul Brown, wearing red and black. My shirt my have a Louisville Cardinal on it, but for ONE WEEK ONLY I will be cheering for UC. I will even do the UC thing with my arms when the band plays IU's fight song. Go UC beat Oklahoma.
    What if this is as good as it gets?

Butch will be fine.

Remember, if you're going to the game on Saturday, wear black. Every home game is a blackout (except for the annual Ring of Red game) and fans have been getting a bit lazy with that lately.
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

The scores been close, but you can't be sloppy like UC has and expect to beat a better opponent.

Retired

No more DJ Woods on kick returns. He had 2 fumbles against Indiana St and more tonight, one that cost UC the game.

Turn Off Ads?