Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Primetime Emmy Nominations 2010

Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

Primetime Emmy Nominations 2010

Surprised no one started a thread for this yet but I'll go ahead and get the ball rolling especially since several of my faves actually got nods today!

Link: http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2010/...0-nominations/

Favorite Choices: Kyle Chandler and Connie Britton FINALLY getting nominations after four awesome seasons on Friday Night Lights. It's about dang time!!

Long Overdue: Elizabeth Mitchell (guest actress for Lost) finally getting a nomination for playing Juliet and quite frankly, I think this is a makeup to her for not giving her nomination last year. She's been way overdue to get some Emmy love so this one alone made my whole entire day.

Lost Love: Matthew Fox gets a well deserved Lead Actor nomination and I always love seeing Terry O'Quinn and Michael Emerson in the nomination list (they were pretty darn awesome this year). Josh Holloway deserved a nomination this year as well but he probably lost out to his cast mates in a tough category. Happy the show is up for Drama Series and I hope they win again (they've only won one time which was back in 2005 I believe).

Wish List: I wish FNL had snuck into the Drama Series category but I'll gladly take Kyle & Connie finally breaking through with their noms this year. I also wish Chandra Wilson had been recognized for her work on Grey's Anatomy. The show was a little uneven this year but she was always great. Glad no Charlie Sheen this year and I wish Tony Shaloub had been replaced with anyone else. I only started watching Glee this summer as Fox as been airing the reruns but I can see why it got so many nominations. It's a pretty good show. Otherwise I can't really quibble with too many of the picks only because I don't watch a lot of those other shows (especially some of the cable shows because I don't get all the channels), LOL
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Primetime Emmy Nominations 2010

Glad to see Friday Night Lights finally getting some well-deserved recognition. (They are the Joey Votto of this year's emmy's!)

Re: Primetime Emmy Nominations 2010

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherC1212 View Post
    Lost Love: Matthew Fox gets a well deserved Lead Actor nomination and I always love seeing Terry O'Quinn and Michael Emerson in the nomination list (they were pretty darn awesome this year). Josh Holloway deserved a nomination this year as well but he probably lost out to his cast mates in a tough category. Happy the show is up for Drama Series and I hope they win again (they've only won one time which was back in 2005 I believe).
    Was that actually 2005 or was it when they were in 2007 or maybe 2004...
    “In the same way that a baseball season never really begins, it never really ends either.” - Lonnie Wheeler, "Bleachers, A Summer in Wrigley Field"

The Baseball Emporium - Books & Things.

The Baseball Bookstore

http://tsc-sales.com/
    http://tscsales.blogspot.com/
    http://silverscreenbooks.com/

Turn Off Ads?