1. Ump squeezed Leake's strike zone all night. Didn't squeeze Blanton's. Leake got lit up.
2. I thought Nix should have caught that ball off the wall in the late innings that Howard hit. Would have taken a great play, but he was there and just threw his glove at it in a weak attempt.
3. Rhodes got lit up. Can't blame Arthur. He has had a great run and was due.
4. I thought Stubbs should have caught Ibanez' double.
5. Batting Leake instead of Rolen when we're rallying was a Dusty mistake. Just stupid.
Plenty of blame to go round.
Leake got squeezed. Rhodes was due for a bad outing. Stubbs isn't the defensive outfielder he's made out to be. And Dusty pulled a Dusty during an offensive rally.