Turn Off Ads?
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Tuesday June 29, 2010 Minor League Updates

Re: Tuesday June 29, 2010 Minor League Updates

Quote Originally Posted by mace View Post
    Jonathan Correa wasn't as dominant in his second start for the ASL Reds; but it wasn't bad at all. 4 IP, 5 H, 2 R, 1 ER, 0 BB, 5 K.

He now has walked 0 and fanned 11 in 9 innings. He's 19.
    Correa is good. He cost himself a full season in the DSL with his PED suspension, but has put up nothing but dominate numbers when he did pitch. He'd probably be the first up to Billings IMO.
    If you can't be a good example... then you'll just have to be a horrible warning...

Nothing tastes as good as being fit feels...

2. Turn Off Ads?

From the Billings Gazette:

Mustangs right fielder Yorman Rodriguez had to leave the game after colliding with second baseman Jefry Sierra while attempting to catch a pop up to shallow right in the third inning.

Rodriguez, who leads the Pioneer League in RBIs, initially stayed in the game, but left after fouling a pitch off his lower body in the fifth inning. He was replaced by Juan Duran.
    http://billingsgazette.com/sports/ba...cc4c03286.html
    I miss Adam Dunn.

From Jamie Ramsey:

QUOTE BOAT

"It feels like best win of the year to battle back against those pitchers. The Reds have a good staff there for a long time." - Durham manager Bobby Montoya (News & Observer)

"He throws three pitches for strikes. He was really tough." - Montoya on Edinson Volquez (The Herald-Sun)

"I feel good. I just need to command my fastball better."- Edinson Volquez (News & Observer)
    http://ramsey.mlblogs.com/archives/2...ort-63010.html
    I miss Adam Dunn.

Turn Off Ads?