Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Lville starter 6/30?

Lville starter 6/30?

Hi guys-
    I have tix for tonights game, was excited to see Wood, anyone know who will start tonight now?
    UNC Tar Heels 2009 National Champions 5 time NCAA Champs
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09
    Go Heels!!!!!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Vampire Weekend @Bernie's camisadelgolf's Avatar

Re: Lville starter 6/30?

Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    Hi guys-
    I have tix for tonights game, was excited to see Wood, anyone know who will start tonight now?
    Ben Jukich.

^Thanks.
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09
    Go Heels!!!!!

Hannigan caught last night. I would like to see Denove get the start tonight. Hellickson is the starting pitcher for the Bulls tonight and he is a good one. Last year he started opposite Travis Wood in the IL playoffs when we were there.

Hope the rain holds out. I couldnt believe it last night, we havent had rain at my house in almost a month, then a downpour all night-told my wife figures, have tix to my first game this season tomorrow, and Wood will prob be called up too if it isnt rained out.
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09
    Go Heels!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    Hi guys-
    Your thread title says Louisville starter for 6/30, but you say you have tickets for tomorrow night's game. Today's the 30th. Do you have tickets for July 1st?

Vampire Weekend @Bernie's camisadelgolf's Avatar

Yeah, it's confusing. In one post, it's for tonight's game, and in his last post, it's for tomorrow night's game. Tonight's starter is Ben Jukich. Tomorrow's starter is scheduled to be Matt Maloney, but we might see him moved back to let Sam LeCure pitch on his regular day.

You guys are making this a lot more confusing than it has to be. It makes sense to me.

I had planned on meeting up with bounty37h but probably will miss the game altogether because my route to the game is shut down because of a bomb threat on I-40, some garbage about a person with a suspicious bag near one of the bridges and miles of back up at my exit to the park. Probably some guy with a 24 oz. PBR in a bag. We have two tickets for tonights game. This sux.

Quote Originally Posted by muddie View Post
    a 24 oz. PBR in a bag. We have two tickets for tonights game.
    Still a WMD.

Klinker just Tweeted the following:

mattklinker
    Will start for the Louisville Bats on Friday; easy ride from Raleigh to Durham - that worked out very nicely. about 1 hour ago via web

Quote Originally Posted by OesterPoster View Post
    Klinker just Tweeted the following:

mattklinker
    Will start for the Louisville Bats on Friday; easy ride from Raleigh to Durham - that worked out very nicely. about 1 hour ago via web
    Appreciate the heads up. My wife and I have tix for that one. Seeing Klinker in Durham will be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    Your thread title says Louisville starter for 6/30, but you say you have tickets for tomorrow night's game. Today's the 30th. Do you have tickets for July 1st?
    Huh? I think you misread something?
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09
    Go Heels!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    Yeah, it's confusing. In one post, it's for tonight's game, and in his last post, it's for tomorrow night's game. Tonight's starter is Ben Jukich. Tomorrow's starter is scheduled to be Matt Maloney, but we might see him moved back to let Sam LeCure pitch on his regular day.
    I am confused what you guys are saying, my thread here says tonight and 6/30, both one and the same?
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09
    Go Heels!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by muddie View Post
    Appreciate the heads up. My wife and I have tix for that one. Seeing Klinker in Durham will be awesome.
    Enjoy the game Muddie! My wife and I had a blast last night, sorry the bomb made you all miss it, seemed like it got a lot of people, as not many out there. Will post pics in a another thread in few minutes.
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09
    Go Heels!!!!!

Turn Off Ads?