Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I hope we not only win at least 3 of 4 against the Cubs I hope the Reds CRUSH them.

I hope we not only win at least 3 of 4 against the Cubs I hope the Reds CRUSH them.

No words can describe how much I hate the Cubs. I have a couple friends who are cubs fans and they are the most annoying people in the world to watch a ball game with. Great guys away from the sport but I want to just punch them in the face every time I talk Cubs and baseball with them.

I would love to see Wood dominate today. Just dominate the Cubs.

Seriously I mean like beat the cubs so bad it should be illegal.

I want Votto to hit 3 bombs in a game at some point.

I want Bruce to dent the brick.

I want Cueto to make Derek Lee look stupid on a called 3rd strike so Lee does the lean back move he does. I dont know if you guys know what im talking about but it annoys me.

Most of all I just want the Cubs to fall so far out of the race they further implode than they already have. They will look great sitting 13.5 games out by monday morning.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: I hope we not only win at least 3 of 4 against the Cubs I hope the Reds CRUSH the

As long as we win the series, that will be good with me.

Re: I hope we not only win at least 3 of 4 against the Cubs I hope the Reds CRUSH the

Well, I like your passion

Nice post
    Cincinnati Reds
    Marshall Thundering Herd

Kentucky Wildcats
    Indianapolis Colts

Washington Wizards

Kneel before Zod Cant Touch This's Avatar

AMEN to this. Destroy this inferior ball club and let the rest of the league know the Reds are not to be trifled with.
    A flute with no holes is not a flute. A doughnut with no holes is a danish. -- Zen Philosopher Basho

Beat em like they owe us money. Beat em like they talked bout my momma. Beat em like they havent had a date in years.
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Beat em like they stood you're little sister up on a date.

Beat em like they stole you're rookie Johnny Bench baseball card.

"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." Stephen Hawking

^If I ever found out who did that, I would beat em!! I still have one Bench rookie, but my good condition one was stolen years ago, and I am still mad!
    Beat em like they snitched on us! Beat em like they wont give us the secret info that will save the world. Beat em so bad they will be embarrased to ever come back to play, and just forfeit any future games. Beat em like they are the Cubs.
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by redlegz View Post

Beat em like they stole you're rookie Johnny Bench baseball card.

I traded my Bench rookie for a 9mm about 10 years ago.
    We only live in patches. - H. G. Wells

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson24 View Post
    I traded my Bench rookie for a 9mm about 10 years ago.
    The question is, would you still make that trade today?
    "I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by redlegz View Post
    The question is, would you still make that trade today?
    I think so, because I got a lot more for that card than it is worth today. Seems like the presence of ebay has devalued some of the older cards, especially the ones that aren't in excellent to mint condition.
    We only live in patches. - H. G. Wells

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson24 View Post
    I think so, because I got a lot more for that card than it is worth today. Seems like the presence of ebay has devalued some of the older cards, especially the ones that aren't in excellent to mint condition.
    Yeah, but for a 9mm? I could see if it was for .45 or .40cal.

I want Bruce to dent the brick.

You can probably cross this one off your list after that second-inning rocket off the bat of Jay Bruce.

Lets Go 'Bird' Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by GIDP View Post
    I want Cueto to make Derek Lee look stupid on a called 3rd strike so Lee does the lean back move he does. I dont know if you guys know what im talking about but it annoys me.
    There is your lean back! 1st out of the bottom of the fourth, at 3:21 pm EST. (not form Cueto, but from the Rook)
    Hey Sparky! Indian Hill English teachers taught me everything I know!

we sure blasted the crap out of them in the HITS category. WOW, 16 hits. almost quad droupled them

Turn Off Ads?