Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I hope we not only win at least 3 of 4 against the Cubs I hope the Reds CRUSH them.

Re: I hope we not only win at least 3 of 4 against the Cubs I hope the Reds CRUSH the

If this Cubs still cared, today's loss would have been crushing.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: I hope we not only win at least 3 of 4 against the Cubs I hope the Reds CRUSH the

Quote Originally Posted by GIDP View Post
    No words can describe how much I hate the Cubs. I have a couple friends who are cubs fans and they are the most annoying people in the world to watch a ball game with. Great guys away from the sport but I want to just punch them in the face every time I talk Cubs and baseball with them.

I would love to see Wood dominate today. Just dominate the Cubs.

Seriously I mean like beat the cubs so bad it should be illegal.

I want Votto to hit 3 bombs in a game at some point.

I want Bruce to dent the brick.

I want Cueto to make Derek Lee look stupid on a called 3rd strike so Lee does the lean back move he does. I dont know if you guys know what im talking about but it annoys me.

Most of all I just want the Cubs to fall so far out of the race they further implode than they already have. They will look great sitting 13.5 games out by monday morning.
    Amen, brother. Everything about those "cute" cubbie uniforms, to their horribly ignorant and annoying fans. Awful stadium full of belligerent fools, and the fact that every horrible acquisition is going to "put them over the top this year." It is always the manager's fault, one player's fault, a fan's fault, a goat's fault. In their fans minds the Cubs should win every single season.

Oh and doesn't it get really annoying when every ditsy female who knows nothing about baseball loves the Cubs, but the only player they can name is still Sammy Sosa?

If the Yankees and Cubs played in the World Series you wouldn't know I was not a die-hard Yankee fan. And I hate NYY, but that's how much I hate the Cubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffey012 View Post

Oh and doesn't it get really annoying when every ditsy female who knows nothing about baseball loves the Cubs, but the only player they can name is still Sammy Sosa?
    YES....i know a few of those. so annoying

12-0 good enough for ya?

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GIDP View Post
    No words can describe how much I hate the Cubs. I have a couple friends who are cubs fans and they are the most annoying people in the world to watch a ball game with. Great guys away from the sport but I want to just punch them in the face every time I talk Cubs and baseball with them.

I would love to see Wood dominate today. Just dominate the Cubs.

Seriously I mean like beat the cubs so bad it should be illegal.

I want Votto to hit 3 bombs in a game at some point.

I want Bruce to dent the brick.

I want Cueto to make Derek Lee look stupid on a called 3rd strike so Lee does the lean back move he does. I dont know if you guys know what im talking about but it annoys me.

Most of all I just want the Cubs to fall so far out of the race they further implode than they already have. They will look great sitting 13.5 games out by monday morning.
    Was this a wish or prediction?

I thought you were crazy, but you got your wish!

Quote Originally Posted by Vottomatic View Post
    Was this a wish or prediction?
    Seriously how many of these things listed happened. Maybe not by the guy I wanted but still

Bruce hit a liner off the brick.

A reds player had 3 homers in a game

Lee took a called 3rd

The reds had 2 innings where they scored 9 and 8 runs.

3 of 4 games.

So happy.

It's official: The REDS crushed them.

I believe we outscored them 30 to 8 so yes it is official.

its good we crushed them because that's what a good/ bordering on great team should do. now if we can somehow take 2/3 from the mets in NY then the Reds possibly could be talked about as the best team in the NL

THANK YOU, guys for treating them like punching bags! Cubs fans here are getting tamer and tamer...I guess 102 years will get to you.
    My 4 favorite teams in order:
    1. Chicago Blackhawks
    2. Chicago Bears
    3. Chicago White Sox
    4. Whomever the Cubs are playing

Ah yes, I will stick with "beat em like they are the Cubs" from now on, no matter who we play.
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

This thread is from our last visit to good old Wrigley.GIDP started the thread with a rant and the Reds responded.So GIDP if you please....
    The Hunt for a Reds October.

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fullboat View Post
    This thread is from our last visit to good old Wrigley.GIDP started the thread with a rant and the Reds responded.So GIDP if you please....
    I believe for it to work, this thread needs to be closed and GIDP needs to start another thread titled.....

I hope we not only win at least 3 of 4 against the Cubs I hope the Reds CRUSH them - Pt. 2

Joey Votto doesn't sign for cubs fans

Turn Off Ads?