Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Fangraphs on Votto

Fangraphs on Votto

Coming into today, if you had to guess what National League first baseman was leading the league in wOBA, whom would you pick? Albert Pujols? Adrian Gonzalez? Prince Fielder? It’s actually Reds first baseman Joey Votto, who, with a .425 wOBA, is also leading the entire NL and is fourth in all of baseball.
    LINK: http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/index...r-in-baseball/

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Fangraphs on Votto

Maybe I'm not with it...but I never even heard of this statistic. I had to look up what it meant on your link.

Quote Originally Posted by double21d View Post
    Maybe I'm not with it...but I never even heard of this statistic. I had to look up what it meant on your link.
    I can certainly relate to that. But leading the league is still leading the league.

This reason alone is why the All-Star game is a joke if he's not in it. (It's a joke anyway with fan voting.)

Turn Off Ads?