Article on Todd Frazier from the Louisville Courier-Journal:

"I didn't come through," said Frazier, a 24-year-old third baseman, first baseman and left fielder said. "I know I can do it. I know I'm a No. 4 hitter. That's the approach I'm going to have. And I'll always have that. I know I can hit. I know when there is a runner on, I'm there to produce. I'm there to get the run in for sure."

Reds management doesn't seem too concerned. Farm director Terry Reynolds equated Frazier's struggles with that of Bats second baseman Chris Valaika, who hit .235 last season and is batting .293 this year.

Reynolds expects Frazier to make a similar jump.

"He's found that it's a different game," he said. "The pitchers are more experienced. But he's an athletic guy. He's got a good makeup and good aptitude. ... He'll get it. It's just going to be a matter of time."
http://www.courier-journal.com/artic...+Bats++Frazier

Todd is still a very good prospect, IMO. I think some of his struggles are from offseason knee surgery. It's definitely been a disappointing season for him but it's far to early to write him off. He's shown some signs of life lately by posting an .803 OPS in June and has hit 5 HR in his last nine games. Hopefully he can put together a strong second half and salvage this season.