Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Live from Wrigley today (7/2)

Live from Wrigley today (7/2)

Took my wife (a Cubs fan) to Wrigley today. Lucked into great seats on the Cubs website two days ago, row 7 behind the plate. We sat right amongst the major league scouts. It was interesting to see who all was there and the possible why for some. Of course the Mets and Phillies, upcoming opponents were there. The Brewers were there, upcoming for the Cubs and Reds. But there were also 3 or 4 teams there I found interesting including the Orioles despite the fact interleague play is over, the Dodgers, who I haven't looked up their upcoming schedule, and the Twins.

Thoughts anyone?

Also Cubs fans in that area were very friendly to me, I guess the Cubby wife helped, but very frustrated with their team. I saw several other Reds fans in attendance and out in Wrigleyville during the day, wearing the red with pride.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Lets Go 'Bird' Hunting The Voice of IH's Avatar

Re: Live from Wrigley today (7/2)

I would imagine that the Twins where there for the Cubs (trying to figure out if anyone is worth there contract lol) Orioles are def for the Reds (not sure who they would think we would want). Dodgers play the cubs in a week
    Hey Sparky! Indian Hill English teachers taught me everything I know!

Re: Live from Wrigley today (7/2)

Wrigley has as many cool folks as any other park....just stay out of the bleachers.

Turn Off Ads?