Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't Vote Konerko!

Don't Vote Konerko!

White Sox fans have started voting Cargo instead. So we need to vote Youk.

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/v...isplay.php?f=5

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Don't Vote Konerko!

I think they are voting for Votto.

Read their forum I posted a link. They changed the thread to Vote Konerko and Gonzalez.

Quote Originally Posted by bigred97 View Post
    Read their forum I posted a link. They changed the thread to Vote Konerko and Gonzalez.
    The funny thing is they are blaming Reds fans for Konerko not being #1 but Votto is. Maybe it's not the Reds fans but the Yankees and Red Sox fans, and Votto is the most deserving player in the NL without another major market player to go against. I know, crazy thought.

cry me a river. yea because kornerko is behind a new york and boston guy its redszones fault lol. ive put over 2000 votes in for paulie and votto since i said i would but maybe its time i change my al vote
    2009 Redszone MLB Mock Draft

1st Round - Steven Strasburg

1st Round - Matt Purke

2nd Round - Brett Jackson

3rd Round - Kent Matthes

ive been voting Youk the whole time. I give two sh&*@ about what everyone else is doing! Youk is from Cincy and was born one day after me in the same year one city away. I've met the guy and he is a great person, very humble. Plus, more than that im voting for the guy with the best stats, youk is better in every category except Hr's which hes only 4 behind konerko and rbi's which hes 2 behind. He's also a gold glove defender at first or third and leads the majors in runs scored.

Youk deserves it the most. My only hope is he doesnt hurt us in the AS game cuz hes clutch.
    Last edited by Jones1; 07-07-2010 at 11:47 AM.

Can't believe I helped them out. Typical Chicago fans.

Switching to Youk.

I have been voting Young from Minny just cause he isnt a Yankee or Sawk.
    UNC Tar Heels 2009 National Champions 5 time NCAA Champs
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09
    Go Heels!!!!!

Bad move on the Sox part. Aliening themselves with the Rockies I have never seen a Rockies fan in my life( way more Reds fans out there). I will now be voting for former Buckeye Nick Swisher.

Just when I was thinking maybe, just maybe there was one professional sports team in Chicago I could root for. Their fans go and do this. Well that was a mistake they just motivated me to vote alot more, and now it won't be Konerko getting the votes.

Before I was doing maybe 500 votes a day, now I think I'll bump that up a little bit.
    "I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." Stephen Hawking

Never mind I will honor the Reds Red sox alliance and vote for Kevin Youkilis.

I've switched over to the all Red ticket as well. Votto & Youk.
    Better to be silent and thought a fool, than speak and be proven one.

It appears a goodly amount of members over there are going to keep voting for JV.
    "...kicks and deals, and it's right down Broadway"
    2009 Attendance Record 1-2
    2010 Attendance Record 3-1
    2011 Attendance Record 2-0
    2012 Attendance Record 6-2

Formerly Farsighted Fan sabometrics's Avatar

Do they realize how small this forum is in the big picture of things?

Votto is #1 because he got 3 days of heavy media coverage from ESPN and other outlets after being the most obviously snubbed player, then going to New York and smashing two home runs. Being a prominent headline on Sunday evening, all of Monday, and part of Tuesday gets you that kind of attention. Combine that with the telecast telling all the average joe fans who aren't on this site to vote Votto/Youkilis and there's no way people here can make that sort of an impact with Konerko all by our lonesomes.

That said I'm going to continue voting for who I've been voting for since the polls opened, before I had heard about any of these alliances (Votto/Youkilis).
    "He looked like a surfer kid from SoCal," manager Dusty Baker says. "He didn't say much, but you could tell he was cool."

Lets Go 'Bird' Hunting The Voice of IH's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nkukevin View Post
    Can't believe I helped them out. Typical Chicago fans.

Switching to Youk.
    yes!
    Hey Sparky! Indian Hill English teachers taught me everything I know!

Turn Off Ads?