Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cards/Rocks watch

Formerly Farsighted Fan sabometrics's Avatar

Re: Cards/Rocks watch

And as I say that Holliday goes yard. 7-4.
    "He looked like a surfer kid from SoCal," manager Dusty Baker says. "He didn't say much, but you could tell he was cool."

2. Turn Off Ads?

3 innings.

3 runs.

no problem.

What are they feeding that guy? He's hitting like Votto all a sudden!

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

Meh. It'll just make it more interesting when the Rockies come back and beat them. LOL.
    "I can't take this homerism anymore." - 10xWSChamps, August 11, 2010. A Cardinals fan having a problem with all the homerism on Redszone. Classic.

"Man do I miss the days where were didn't need a calculator and an encyclopedia of baseball metrics to enjoy a baseball game ... - MikeS21" - 8/2/12 game thread

I just saw where Dunn homered 3 times tonight for Washington.
    "I can't take this homerism anymore." - 10xWSChamps, August 11, 2010. A Cardinals fan having a problem with all the homerism on Redszone. Classic.

"Man do I miss the days where were didn't need a calculator and an encyclopedia of baseball metrics to enjoy a baseball game ... - MikeS21" - 8/2/12 game thread

Quote Originally Posted by Vottomatic View Post
    Geez. Holliday home run. He's having a great game. I think he's 4-4 with 2 homers, isn't he?
    a triple short of the cycle.

Rockies first batter singles in the 7th.

Pinch hitter coming up.

My good friend who's a cards fan still has nothing good to say about the reds lol. Even after i told him all off season and this season how votto is just a tiny notch below puhols, and he would just shoot me down and brush it off. Now he says votto isnt my little secret, he knew all along lol. Cards fans are hilarious.

With Votto's improvement and A.P.s decline, Votto is much the better hitter. 'Specially in the clutch. He has had more game tying/winning hits by far.

Latest on Cliff Lee:

•ESPN.com’s Buster Olney hears that the Yankees are not engaged in trade talks for Lee now. They are confident they could acquire the left-hander, but do not intend to deal for him. Olney says the Twins are the favorites to acquire Lee, followed by the Reds, the Rays, the Mets, the Rangers and the field.

Thats awesome to hear Vottomatic

Pujols 0-5 with 1 K and 5 men LOB tonight. I hope it continues.

Latest on Cliff Lee:
    Reds might get him.

Holliday falls on his azz as Colo. continues to hit.

Pujols 0-5 with 1 K and 5 men LOB tonight. I hope it continues.
    I repeat: That Pujols has GREATLY declined is the best kept secret in the game.

Another coaching visit to the mound. Pitching change again? Or just a reminder of what happened last night? Hehehe.

Turn Off Ads?