Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Who else was Nervous?

Who else was Nervous?

When Cueto was rolling around on the ground in pain. Dodged a bullet there. When he lost his glove he should have just got out of the way.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Formerly Farsighted Fan sabometrics's Avatar

Re: Who else was Nervous?

Oh I was cursing the baseball gods already. The way he went down I thought he had really messed up his hand or something.
    "He looked like a surfer kid from SoCal," manager Dusty Baker says. "He didn't say much, but you could tell he was cool."

Johnny Cueto Fan

I didn't even see he lost his glove til the replay. Gutsy move. Wish they would've pulled that play off though.

Lets Go 'Bird' Hunting The Voice of IH's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sabometrics View Post
    Oh I was cursing the baseball gods already. The way he went down I thought he had really messed up his hand or something.
    you better stop what you are doing a go sacrifice some gloves (and maybe even a bat!) to the gods. that was very irresponsible of you to act so quickly
    Hey Sparky! Indian Hill English teachers taught me everything I know!

I had KFC tonight.

Jobu was pleased.
    "He looked like a surfer kid from SoCal," manager Dusty Baker says. "He didn't say much, but you could tell he was cool."

Lets Go 'Bird' Hunting The Voice of IH's Avatar

cool I am having Subway...Jared is pleased
    Hey Sparky! Indian Hill English teachers taught me everything I know!

I thought he got spiked! LOL!!!!!!

Spiked on the toe, hit in the balls with the throw, it was a painful two-fer.

Quote Originally Posted by sabometrics View Post
    Spiked on the toe, hit in the balls with the throw, it was a painful two-fer.
    Did he get spiked too? I thought it was just the throw that got him.
    "There are high fastballs and then theres Chapman's high fastball" -Chris Welsh

Well he got his toes stepped on. Donno if spike actually met flesh, but it definitely impeded him from getting to the ball after it made contact with groin.

Turn Off Ads?