Turn Off Ads?

Thread: If Rolen doesnt play today

If Rolen doesnt play today

shouldnt he remove himself from the All Star game, I heard Marty mention he was going to skip the charter flight the Phillies invited the Reds all stars on the trip to Anaheim, they said he was going to go back Cincy and get his family and parents and then fly to the game, I feel he should go and then rest his back and not play

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Calgary, Alberta, aka, the most prosperous city in the world.

Re: If Rolen doesnt play today

He wants to be there, that doesn't mean he will play.

He may get an AB, but that would be all.

valid concern icehole, I trust Scott to do what's best for him and the Reds.
    Baseball is like church. Many attend, few understand

Going to the game will have no bearing on his recovery. He can and should go. I think Dusty is just giving him some rest to heal up his minor back problems. Folks are overreacting imo.

Quote Originally Posted by reds1869 View Post
    Going to the game will have no bearing on his recovery. He can and should go. I think Dusty is just giving him some rest to heal up his minor back problems. Folks are overreacting imo.
    Are they really? Considering Rolen's history, I'd lean toward this possibly being a major concern. I don't care if he goes to the game, but I hope he doesn't play or do anything that could tweak his back. I hope he just goes and relaxes.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Greatness In The Making RedLegSuperStar's Avatar

He's in the lineup today

Turn Off Ads?