Turn Off Ads?

Thread: How about a RZ All-Star break?

How about a RZ All-Star break?

I am going to attempt to rid myself of RZ til after the all-star game. Forget about the Reds for a couple days unless something pops up on ESPN about them making a move. I feel like we all need a couple days away from this roller coaster ride of a season. Hopefully it will let me forget about these tough 4 losses these past 4 days, and let me enjoy the fact we are in 1st place.

I feel like it could do us all a lot of good to take a short little break from the Reds also, maybe calm down a bit, and clear our minds, and have a great 2nd half of posting as we watch the Reds battle for the playoffs.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Formerly Farsighted Fan sabometrics's Avatar

Re: How about a RZ All-Star break?

As soon as I know what the rotation is going to look like after the break I plan on going far, far away from this board

Gonna be nothing but silly hypothetical trade threads for the next 4 days.
    "He looked like a surfer kid from SoCal," manager Dusty Baker says. "He didn't say much, but you could tell he was cool."

Turn Off Ads?