Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Won tickets to a Reds game. Question.

Won tickets to a Reds game. Question.

I recently won 2 tickets that are for the Riverboat deck in center. Is there anything I should know? Are there actually seats or do you have to stand the entire game? Are there any concessions close? Etc, etc. Thanks.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Won tickets to a Reds game. Question.

From what I can see when I have gone to games there are like bar stools to sit in if you want and yes there is food available right there for you. If it's a day game, bring the shade as there is little to no sun coverage out there.

That and the Batter's Eye are the only two parts of the park I have not been in during a game but from what I see, there is more fans standing than sitting. Have you checked the Reds website for more info?

Johnny Cueto Fan

I thought you had to rent out the river boat if you wanted to get on it? Not calling you a liar just saying. Congrats on winning them though

Quote Originally Posted by KOBasinger View Post
    I thought you had to rent out the river boat if you wanted to get on it? Not calling you a liar just saying. Congrats on winning them though
    Could be some company rented it out for the night and gave out tickets as part of a promotion or something.
    Sto Pro Veritate

Johnny Cueto Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Girevik View Post
    Could be some company rented it out for the night and gave out tickets as part of a promotion or something.
    True. So you do have to rent it out ? Anybody know the price of that? Probably a couple grand?

I won the tickets from Lance McCallister's show on 1530 espn. I think clear channel has a deal with Cincinnati Bell who is the sponsor of the river boat and technology pavilion thing. Yes it normally has to be rented out and the rates can be found on the Reds website. The description of the Riverboat area however is very vague. I'm not sure I've heard there's a buffet of ball park food and unlimited pop and 2 beers per ticket. However that could be totally false as far as I know.
    Last edited by SidneySlicker; 07-14-2010 at 06:19 PM.

airjacobs

You are so lucky to win tickets. I am also looking forward to win tickets. Goodluck to us all.

Thanks I actually just won them randomly in a drawing of all the people who participated in the text poll for the day. I just wanted to give my input to the poll and wound up winning the tix. I'm excited though. Taking the wife. We have 3 kids under the age of 5 and live over an hour away from cincy so we don't make many games. Go Reds.

Turn Off Ads?