Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: Where to buy Reds stuff in Indy

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    7

    Where to buy Reds stuff in Indy

    Alright I like this site a lot, just joined about a few weeks ago. I am a huge reds fan always have been. Actually my only man has a few things on load to the Reds HOF. I would like to know if there are any other Reds fans in Indy and where they buy Reds merchandise. I can't find hardly anything at all. All I can get my hands on are Medium sized Joey Votto Jersey t shirts...Im a 2X for sure..

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Midland Texas
    Posts
    553

    Re: Where to buy Reds stuff in Indy

    Quote Originally Posted by Indy Reds Fan View Post
    Alright I like this site a lot, just joined about a few weeks ago. I am a huge reds fan always have been. Actually my only man has a few things on load to the Reds HOF. I would like to know if there are any other Reds fans in Indy and where they buy Reds merchandise. I can't find hardly anything at all. All I can get my hands on are Medium sized Joey Votto Jersey t shirts...Im a 2X for sure..
    Reds.com shop or fastball fanatics.com

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    7

    Re: Where to buy Reds stuff in Indy

    DUh...now I feel like an idiot..what a terrible post...

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Midland Texas
    Posts
    553

    Re: Where to buy Reds stuff in Indy

    You are an idiot if you waste time running all over a big city trying to find Reds stuff. Do it the easy way.

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    mason
    Posts
    748

    Re: Where to buy Reds stuff in Indy

    If you don't want to pay the ridiculous prices from the reds team shop site, check out other websites for stores like footlocker, finish line, kohls, amazon, ebay, etc.

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,079

    Re: Where to buy Reds stuff in Indy

    Quote Originally Posted by Indy Reds Fan View Post
    Alright I like this site a lot, just joined about a few weeks ago. I am a huge reds fan always have been. Actually my only man has a few things on load to the Reds HOF. I would like to know if there are any other Reds fans in Indy and where they buy Reds merchandise. I can't find hardly anything at all. All I can get my hands on are Medium sized Joey Votto Jersey t shirts...Im a 2X for sure..
    I just plan for some extra shopping time around Cincy when I make the trip down for games from Indy if I need some new gear.

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,666

    Re: Where to buy Reds stuff in Indy

    There use to be a few good stores in downtown cincy that offered nice Reds stuff, but have closed up since the team moved to the new stadium. Overall i am not that impressed with the Reds gift shops compared to others I have seen at other stadiums. The Reds blow away other teams with their HOF, but come up in my opinion on choices and such at their gift shops.

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chapel Hill NC
    Posts
    3,258

    Re: Where to buy Reds stuff in Indy

    I looked at Reds.com shop the other day, wasnt impressed with selection, and need to sell a lung before I could afford anything there that was decent looking. I am going to look around online as well, will post if I find any steals.
    UNC Tar Heels 2009 National Champions 5 time NCAA Champs
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09
    Go Heels!!!!!

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Columbus
    Posts
    733

    Re: Where to buy Reds stuff in Indy

    My wife was at Meijer's today (in Columbus) and picked up a new shirt for my youngest (we're going to the game today and the only Red's shirt he has in an old Dunn hand-me-down, and given that Dunn now plays for the Nats...) and a hat for me. Each item was about $10 cheaper than they would have been at the stadium.
    Sto Pro Veritate

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    51

    Re: Where to buy Reds stuff in Indy

    Quote Originally Posted by brm7675 View Post
    There use to be a few good stores in downtown cincy that offered nice Reds stuff, but have closed up since the team moved to the new stadium. Overall i am not that impressed with the Reds gift shops compared to others I have seen at other stadiums. The Reds blow away other teams with their HOF, but come up in my opinion on choices and such at their gift shops.
    agreed. i went to a reds/cubs game at wrigley, and the selection from shops around the stadium of cubs merchandise was unbelievable. in cincinnati, there are so many less options, that i actually envied cubs fans for once in my life.

  12. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    7

    Re: Where to buy Reds stuff in Indy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hey Meat View Post
    You are an idiot if you waste time running all over a big city trying to find Reds stuff. Do it the easy way.
    Actually the reds online store is a rip off. I unfortunately only make it to about two games a year and they gift shops don't have great selection and it seems that everything in there is WAY overpriced. It's SUPER easy to buy nice Cubs and Cards stuff here in Indy but there is a VERY limited supply of Reds gear...I guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed...

  13. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,666

    Re: Where to buy Reds stuff in Indy

    Quote Originally Posted by Indy Reds Fan View Post
    Actually the reds online store is a rip off. I unfortunately only make it to about two games a year and they gift shops don't have great selection and it seems that everything in there is WAY overpriced. It's SUPER easy to buy nice Cubs and Cards stuff here in Indy but there is a VERY limited supply of Reds gear...I guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed...

    What type of gear are you looking for? I will agree I see much more Cubbie stuff here in Indy then I do Reds Stuff.

  14. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,079

    Re: Where to buy Reds stuff in Indy

    Quote Originally Posted by Girevik View Post
    My wife was at Meijer's today (in Columbus) and picked up a new shirt for my youngest (we're going to the game today and the only Red's shirt he has in an old Dunn hand-me-down, and given that Dunn now plays for the Nats...) and a hat for me. Each item was about $10 cheaper than they would have been at the stadium.
    This is the way to go, stores like Meijer, Kohls, FinishLine, etc in the Cincy area will have solid prices on apparel.

    This winter at Finish Line in Cincy I picked up a nice embroidered Reds Nike sweatshirt for 20$ and a Bruce jersey for $29 at Finish Line.

  15. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,666

    Re: Where to buy Reds stuff in Indy

    Actually unless things have changed, one of the best places to pick up good, reasonable priced Reds stuff is at Reds Fest in Dec. they use to have good stuff at good prices, but i have missed the last two so that may have changed.

  16. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Midland Texas
    Posts
    553

    Re: Where to buy Reds stuff in Indy

    Quote Originally Posted by Indy Reds Fan View Post
    Actually the reds online store is a rip off. I unfortunately only make it to about two games a year and they gift shops don't have great selection and it seems that everything in there is WAY overpriced. It's SUPER easy to buy nice Cubs and Cards stuff here in Indy but there is a VERY limited supply of Reds gear...I guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed...
    I don't have much choice out here in Texas. In addition I am XXL so I just order from Reds shop on MLB and fastball fanatics. Sorry, wasn't trying to be rude. I just know from experience. I went all over the north side of Chicago trying to find Reds stuff for my kid last time I went to Wrigley. No dice. Same thing in Indy several years back.


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25