Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to buy Reds stuff in Indy

Re: Where to buy Reds stuff in Indy

While I live in Indy, I like Koch's Sporting Goods on 4th Street in downtown Cincinnati, they have a very nice selection of items that I do not see at GAB. They are not open on Sundays.

2. Turn Off Ads?

thanks

i am glad join
    if you don't mind knockoff stuff maybe you can try www.weiketrade.com for order
    i used.good night

Ordered an Aroldis Chapman red one.

Quote Originally Posted by Girevik View Post
    My wife was at Meijer's today (in Columbus) and picked up a new shirt for my youngest (we're going to the game today and the only Red's shirt he has in an old Dunn hand-me-down, and given that Dunn now plays for the Nats...) and a hat for me. Each item was about $10 cheaper than they would have been at the stadium.
    Don't waste your time at Meijer in Indy. All they have is Cardinals stuff and sometimes Cubs.

I got a good deal on a couple shirts and a hat off Amazon recently. Hard to find good looking, original items-so much cheesy and mass produced looking stuff out there.
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bornready View Post
    agreed. i went to a reds/cubs game at wrigley, and the selection from shops around the stadium of cubs merchandise was unbelievable. in cincinnati, there are so many less options, that i actually envied cubs fans for once in my life.
    Thats because the Chicago Cubs are more of a brand than a baseball team. I'll take the lesser shopping options over the century long droughts of championships hahaha. Maybe that's just me.

Dick's Sporting goods might be a good place to look. They really get in a lot of local team stuff, although they don't really advertise it. I live in NC so its more NFL Panthers, Duke, UNC than Reds. They also get in a bunch of the championship T-Shirts day after Final Four and Super Bowl.

The MLB website has a terrible return policy. They won't even pay to ship the replacement item if it does not fit like every other online retailer does.

Quote Originally Posted by barehead View Post
    i am glad join
    if you don't mind knockoff stuff maybe you can try www.weiketrade.com for order
    i used.good night
    yeah , just received my jersey, awesome just $25 per pcs for my 10pcs jerseys with free shipping . thanks for your recommendation. i think i would order from there if the quality are the same all the way in the future .

Quote Originally Posted by davereds24 View Post
    If you don't want to pay the ridiculous prices from the reds team shop site, check out other websites for stores like footlocker, finish line, kohls, amazon, ebay, etc.

Turn Off Ads?