Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Chasing Reds October ticket plan

Chasing Reds October ticket plan

Just noticed this on the Reds Facebook page. It sounds like a good deal, although I don't have the cash to put out for it, nor the ability to go to so many games, but it's good to see the club getting creative with goosing the attendance.

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/cin/t...ng_october.jsp
    “In the same way that a baseball season never really begins, it never really ends either.” - Lonnie Wheeler, "Bleachers, A Summer in Wrigley Field"

The Baseball Emporium - Books & Things.

The Baseball Bookstore

http://tsc-sales.com/
    http://tscsales.blogspot.com/
    http://silverscreenbooks.com/

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Re: Chasing Reds October ticket plan

Great deal. Wish I had the cash for it.

Resident PED Expert

That is.

I used to have Bengals Season Tickets as a company right off. I am pretty sure I could do Reds tickets the same. So if the Reds do make October how much more would I have to pay for the playoff tickets...?

If I lived in Cincy, I'd find a way to make this happen. $276 and 9 months to pay the remaining balance? How can you not steal from Peter and give to Paul (the Reds) in this case? I'd find a way, wow. Awesome deal, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis View Post
    That is.

I used to have Bengals Season Tickets as a company right off. I am pretty sure I could do Reds tickets the same. So if the Reds do make October how much more would I have to pay for the playoff tickets...?
    Based on the prices from 2006, assuming some price increases and also accounting for the fact that the NL will have four possible home games, you're probably looking at around $1,000-1,200 per seat for playoff tickets. The World Series tickets alone will probably be $800-900 for the four games ($200+ each game).
    The Lost Decade Average Season: 74-88
    2014-22 Average Season: 71-91

I would consider it if it included a guaranteed option to purchase Reds playoff and potential World Series tickets this year, should we be so lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by steig View Post
    I would consider it if it included a guaranteed option to purchase Reds playoff and potential World Series tickets this year, should we be so lucky.
    It does.

I saw someone at the park Sunday wearing a t-shirt that said Hunting for Reds October... anyone know where one might buy one? I loved it.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Turn Off Ads?